For the Aggies that may not have been on Texags.com lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the Aggies that may not have been on Texags.com lately

In he outdoors section there is a posting of an estate sale in Iola I believe tomorrow and Saturday. Says there is lots of hunting and outdoors stuff, fishing equipment (rods and reels), and even a 2008 Polaris Ranger. Thought I would pass it on.

And for you heathens that didn't go to the big school, go to www.texags.com, click on outdoors section, and look for thread. List of some items, directions, and when is posted.

Texags getting some love on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
      In he outdoors section there is a posting of an estate sale in Iola I believe tomorrow and Saturday. Says there is lots of hunting and outdoors stuff, fishing equipment (rods and reels), and even a 2008 Polaris Ranger. Thought I would pass it on.

And for you heathens that didn't go to the big school, go to www.texags.com, click on outdoors section, and look for thread. List of some items, directions, and when is posted.
      Are you roommates with RLB?

Comment

Good to see some fellow Texaggers on the green screen

Comment

Lol @ Heathens

Comment

I don't think my wife would appreciate me having another roommate, although I can think of some candidates if she were to ever weaken....

Comment

No guns

Comment

Working...
              X