My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    12 weeks until he can start working out. Anothet 2 weeks and he should have most of his range of motion back. He is determined to be back polevaulting before Christmas. I think he's planning on changing hands to ride bulls again. I hoping he will just give that up but he's stubborn.

Hoggslayer

Once he his ready to start getting on let me know. PeeWee ( Brian Herman ) is in Victoria and he wants to have a one or two day one on one with him. I will get it all set up.

Comment

Prayers for all effected and for our country!

Comment

I've been telling him to screen them based off how many acres their Dads ranch is. LOL
        I about spit out my coffee! I think you're onto something

Comment

when I first saw about him being shot and Dena posting and stuff I didn't realize that I think we all went on the youth hunt together a few years ago right?

I had told my son about him and all that happened but neither of us realized it was someone we met and hunted with before until a few days ago. ( if I am remembering right- LSBA youth hunt 2-3 years ago )

Continued prayers....

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            when I first saw about him being shot and Dena posting and stuff I didn't realize that I think we all went on the youth hunt together a few years ago right?

I had told my son about him and all that happened but neither of us realized it was someone we met and hunted with before until a few days ago. ( if I am remembering right- LSBA youth hunt 2-3 years ago )

Continued prayers....

You are correct. My son and I were on that one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

12 weeks until he can start working out. Anothet 2 weeks and he should have most of his range of motion back. He is determined to be back polevaulting before Christmas. I think he's planning on changing hands to ride bulls again. I hoping he will just give that up but he's stubborn.

Hoggslayer
              Already said “once rodeo gets in your blood, it’s hard to give it up”. Very very true. Riding bulls got in my blood when I was young and it has never left and I’m 26 now, helped me get through college without having to get a job to pay for living expenses. Praying for your sons continued progress and speedy recovery. An extremely strong young man and a role model I think a lot of us can look to as well as others around his age!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Continued prayers....
                Yes, JT we bunked together that hunt.

Your son is standing beside Bo and Clay is at the other end.

They grow up fast.

Hoggslayer

Comment

They grow up fast.

Hoggslayer
                  Mine is next to Clay.

Comment

They grow up fast.

Hoggslayer
                    Thats a good pic!!

Comment

Any recent updates?

Comment

He's just been working and going to PT. He doesn't slow down long enough for me to talk to him much. I've thought about hiring a 18 year old girl to be a decoy, so I can get to see him every now and then. LOL. I'm going to get back to working on his birthday present this weekend. I'll post up some pic when I get it done. Here is a hint of what it will be. All hand made.
                        Attached Files

Comment

He's just been working and going to PT. He doesn't slow down long enough for me to talk to him much. I've thought about hiring a 18 year old girl to be a decoy, so I can get to see him every now and then. LOL. I'm going to get back to working on his birthday present this weekend. I'll post up some pic when I get it done. Here is a hint of what it will be. All hand made.
                          I like those !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            I like those !!!!!

2X. Looking forward to the finished product.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              Mine is next to Clay.

They grow up fast.

Hoggslayer
                              Hunter is in the middle! That was a great hunt!

So glad to hear Clay is doing well. I saw him at graduation and he was looking good!! I was surprised he was driving himself around already, but that is Clay for you!

Comment

Heck yeah, very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X