Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome - Will be fun to follow.

Little guy has definitely developed. Starting the season at 9/10 in the lineup and being bumped to 3rd by the end of the season. When Coach called to tell me his first bump, I had no idea they were even keeping stats, and had not seen any, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      That's awesome - Will be fun to follow.

Little guy has definitely developed. Starting the season at 9/10 in the lineup and being bumped to 3rd by the end of the season. When Coach called to tell me his first bump, I had no idea they were even keeping stats, and had not seen any, lol.
      That's awesome man, I hope you guys put it together

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        I used to laugh at the parents bringing the little wagon type devices and being loaded down.

Then I went to a couple all day affairs and realized I needed one as well, lol.
        I'm one of those guys.
        It's invaluable. carry the soft yeti, chairs, canopy, fans/heater, assorted baseball gear.
        keeps it all in one place between games too.

Comment

Dude, the academy folding wagon is a must have!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            yessir.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              I'm one of those guys.
              It's invaluable. carry the soft yeti, chairs, canopy, fans/heater, assorted baseball gear.
              keeps it all in one place between games too.
              Also serves as an excellent little bunk bed for the daughter to lay in under a blanket and watch movies on the ipad...

Comment

And for all day events, it holds a yeti 65 perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha - yessir. That's what we got. Camo to hold the pink yeti and folding chairs and canopy.

Comment

Before each approaching season, for perspective, I like to re-read
                    the BEST Coach to Parent letter ever penned IMO...

The Matheny Manifesto:

http://mikematheny.com/sites/default...yManifesto.pdf

Tons of wisdom for parents, coaches, and players in these words!

My son is a Freshman.....but tee-ball seems like yesterday! These years fly by my friends - make them good!

Comment

yep.. read the book many times...
                      its been discussed on pretty much every youth baseball thread we've had...
                      very good stuff...

Comment

We went to Gulf Shores last year and got a house on the bay side. We had a long pier and the fishing was great. We saw dolphins every day.

Comment

Our team has mentioned staying in the same condos - Phoenix or something like that.

Would yall get a house separate if 4 or 5 other Families were staying in the same condos?

I want the house on the beach, and can find them for about the same price as a condo would cost.

Comment

yeh thats what we're discussing.. I was just going to do it for ourselves but we're looking at getting a house and splitting it with a couple of the families...to help them out.
                            we're gonna be spending all day at the park with everyone on the team.. this is a vacation for the rest of the family too.

Comment

That's exactly what I was saying. Obviously we are there for the baseball, but with 6 of us going, I would like for all of us to enjoy a good vacation as well.

Better half mentioned staying at the condos during the games, and getting a house after it was all done, but I really dont want to hassle with moving stuff around while Im there.

Dont want to come off as a jerk.

Comment

Do yourself a favor and buy one of the rocking chairs. Best investment I’ve made for baseball

Comment

Working...
                                X