Scotch Guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotch Guard

Anyone try this on feathers? I’m thinking of trying this for Saturday at Fredericksburg.

Yes it works. It has an odor that lingers though.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

It works fine. Just spray your feathers ahead of time, as it takes a day to dry.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

For those who have done this, how long does it actually give you? Coming into the wet season and hoping to do some hunting, I am curious if it would give me a full day in the wet stuff without all my feathers laying flat?

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I’m gonna give it a shot for Saturday. I’m sure it won’t last long, I’ll bring some baggies also. It usually takes me about ten minutes to lose them. The good news is that it’ll be wet for everyone so it shouldn’t make much difference. I think it was Bastrop last year where everyone was basically shooting bare shafts.

Comment

This is the reason I always have about 3 arrows with turkey feathers with me. Makes a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
              For those who have done this, how long does it actually give you? Coming into the wet season and hoping to do some hunting, I am curious if it would give me a full day in the wet stuff without all my feathers laying flat?
              Your feathers will stay good for a while. If it is raining much, they will still lay down after a while. Good thing is, when they dry out, they will stand up again just fine.

Bisch

Comment

I have some wild goose fletching that works wonders on wet days the second best is wild turkey. The third best is regular feathers with that stay dry powder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X