Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straight from the horses mouth

My apologies to actual horses...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0"]Clinton: 'RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS!' 8-1-2016 - YouTube[/ame]

Who are the idiots in the crowd cheering, the lower class or upper class?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Mostly gibmedats, my guess.

Or they're so completely brain washed they'd cheer for her if she were eating someone's 1st born.

Comment

Gotta pay for all those welfare checks to the illegals some how.

Comment

Warren Buffet with the big grin. Hillary must have made the same deal Barry did about killing the Canadian oil pipeline and allowing Warrens burlington northern oil car train keep rolling down the track.

Comment

So obviously she misspoke, whats scary about that is the fact that no one there even caught it or are actually a fan of taxing the middle class like some kind of lower class/upper class collusion.

Comment

I don't think she misspoke. I think that may be the only time ever that she said anything that she actually thought to be true. She just slipped up and forgot to lie.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                I don't think she misspoke. I think that may be the only time ever that she said anything that she actually thought to be true. She just slipped up and forgot to lie.
                Hahaha, yeah probably.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  hrc's classless minions, they can be really ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

Yup. It's called a "Freudian Slip". And her minions have no clue she said this, only that they agree with whatever their queen says.

Comment

Where's the media outrage on this?? Oh yea, Trump didn't say it. They would rather report on the fact that a crying baby being asked to leave a rally.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        Mostly gibmedats, my guess.

Or they're so completely brain washed they'd cheer for her if she were eating someone's 1st born.
                        She could say that she just released airborne syphilis in the building and they would cheer.

Comment

And all the sheep applauded right on cue

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            Where's the media outrage on this?? Oh yea, Trump didn't say it. They would rather report on the fact that a crying baby being asked to leave a rally.
                            If I didn't think Trump was already bought by Hillary I would suggest Trump copy what Hillary says.... And then once the media starts SCREAMING Trump wants to raise taxes!!!!!! He can say Hillary said it first. Do the same for lots of things.

Of course it wouldn't work as they would ignore him and certainly not air him saying that.

Looks like we're one step away from the media out right lying to us all the time. Just make up whatever they want. I mean why not? We all know they won't get in trouble unless it makes democrats look bad.

Comment

Tim the media outright lies to us day in and day out. The ones that should be the ally of "we the people" definitely is not.

Comment

Working...
                              X