No announcement yet.

Stricter gun laws rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna stay optimistic till it plays out...if the repubs sacrifice these increase rate objects, then they better be going after something in return that is pro gun. I at least hope it is not one sided.

It's been stated by others & I think the language in the law is going to have to change as the bump & bi-trigs are not part of the weapon so it may be as easy as it sounds.

Comment

Remember when these shootings used to be a post office problem? Makes you wonder what they did to fix that?

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
        Remember when these shootings used to be a post office problem? Makes you wonder what they did to fix that?
        They quit firing people and went $3B in the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          I'm gonna stay optimistic till it plays out...if the repubs sacrifice these increase rate objects, then they better be going after something in return that is pro gun. I at least hope it is not one sided.

It's been stated by others & I think the language in the law is going to have to change as the bump & bi-trigs are not part of the weapon so it may be as easy as it sounds.
          That is my hope. He's offering a stupid bump stock type device in exchange for national reciprocity, allowing teachers to at least have the option of CC with the proper training and mental acuity screening.

and when they won't budge, he can turn the scenario back on them. "I guess you're not really interested in safe schools, or saving our kids... you just want CONTROL and to impose your will."

Veto!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            That is my hope. He's offering a stupid bump stock type device in exchange for national reciprocity, allowing teachers to at least have the option of CC with the proper training and mental acuity screening.

and when they won't budge, he can turn the scenario back on them. "I guess you're not really interested in safe schools, or saving our kids... you just want CONTROL and to impose your will."

Veto!
            Optimistic, but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Optimistic, but I like it.
              Worked with DACA.

so far

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Aya9AIL8U"]School bans triangle shaped flapjacks - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                X