• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger .44 mag.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tower43 View Post
      Yes but I am paranoid and if something is going to kill me I'm gonna go in a hail of gunfire. It's just comforting, ill have to look up a lot of these suggestions thanks
      It's better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

Comment

glock 20 10mm. I would rather hav 16 10mm shots with a quick 15 more with mag change than only 6 44 mag

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
          glock 20 10mm. I would rather hav 16 10mm shots with a quick 15 more with mag change than only 6 44 mag
          hmm.....I am with you.....but the bear you see is not the one that is on your head in a second...they are quick

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
            Ruger .44 mag.
            agree

Comment

Bear spray. Been meaning to get some for the front door. Really runs off the salesmen.

Comment

I use a Dirty Harry when needed.

Comment

I would rather have an auto of some kind too. Carried my 1911 last year while bowhunting. I shoot it a lot so Im more comfortable with it than anything. We actually bumped into half a dozen bears while elk hunting last season including a mom with two cubs. My buddy and I both had big bears within bow range so it was nice to have something if I would have needed it.

Comment

I'd trust a 10mm glock to get the job done.

Comment

Short barrelled 454 casull. Here's a little action for ya. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUG8UPsgE3U"]Grizzly charge on bow hunters - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                        Any of the above, but your chances of getting hit by a bus is better than getting attacted by a lion or bear.
                        Well people here in Alaska need to really be scared of buses. We had 2 attacks in my neighbor hood last year. One days walking her dog another jogging. Bear did not kill them just slapped them around a little.
                        Last edited by thebomb6_99; 12-30-2012, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stick-um View Post
                          Short barrelled 454 casull. Here's a little action for ya. Grizzly charge on bow hunters - YouTube
                          Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge.......there ain't NO DOUBT, I'd have to change my drawers after that encounter.

Comment

The guides in AK mostly carry revolvers in 357 or 44. As does F&G

Comment

.41 mag or 10mm. Carried a lightweight commander in 45acp loaded with ap rounds.

Comment

Muzzy!

Trailboss

Comment

Working...
                                X