Grimes county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grimes county

Anyone hunting grimes county, if so how's it going and post pics if you already tagged out please. Always interested in seeing deer from around here.GOOD LUCK ALL👍

Saw a few small bucks chasing does last weekend, but the mature bucks were just cruising. Hoping all this rain and the possible freeze next week will nock out the rest of the acorn crop. Have a couple decent bucks on camera just haven’t had time to hunt much. Hoping to see this one in person soon to get a better judge on him.
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow! Stud of a buck. Rut in Leon county is tailing off. They have been chasing hard for the past few weeks. Good luck to you both.

Brandon

Comment

Was by shiro last weekend, saw a few deer way of, to many acorns nothing was hitting feeders and water everywhere

Comment

Ya it looks like I'm late on the rut here also, with the exception of one decent buck trailing a doe this morn but I have a group of 6 does in front of me now and no sign of a buck so I'm sure they have already been on date night, but work first and then hunting�� Still a lot of days left so we shall see, just saw a big8 at 675yds we shall see what tomorrow brings.

Good luck everyone��

Comment

Originally posted by SpringCreek View Post
            Wow! Stud of a buck. Rut in Leon county is tailing off. They have been chasing hard for the past few weeks. Good luck to you both.

Brandon
            He’s an 11pt and one of the better bucks I’ve had on camera in the lasts several years. Problem is the few pics we have of him are never at a feeder, and at all random times day and night. He’s gonna be a hard one to pin down.

Comment

Rut is already a full week in. Killed this buck last Saturday on my place. Its on the Grimes/Walker county line near Bedias. Got a few nice pics of different deer as well. He was running full on after a doe and stunk to high heaven. The wife is trying to kill the second one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My favorite county!!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Only at night and does so far still

Comment

Anymore success from grimes county I haven't seen a deer yet worth looking at (buck)

Comment

This one still on my hit list
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Rex; 12-29-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X