Who here works in technology?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    I burned my hand on the toaster and got sand in my eyes..
    PM sent from my lawyers!
    That is what you get for stealing my IP jerk! Clearly you forgot steal the part about the dependency on goggles and oven mitts.

Comment

[ATTACH]777161[/ATTACH]

Comment

If you want to consider it in technology I'm a PM at a network cabling company.

Comment

Almost at the ten year mark, here!

I'm broadly experienced across nearly all schools of IT academia, but my primary forte is Linux Engineering/Architecture and DevOps (with a focus on Ansible).

Comment

Here. Software director of a web development team.

Comment

Military data recorders. About to be hiring in engineering/support and back office.

Comment

30 years in the IT industry, first 15-20 was military (can't really say that was IT), since 1999- AT&T as a Senior Solutions Architect. I'm ready to get out of IT!

Comment

IT Operations manager in telecom, in Lancaster

Comment

Good stuff. Keep it coming! I've always enjoyed the "Hey oil guys!!" thread, so I thought we could get a Hey Tech Guys!! thread going to get us though the off season.

Comment

Storage Engineer & Consultant. Mostly with EMC platforms and Dell Compellent storage. Main focus with Fibre Channel networks, some converged, some iSCSI.

Large focus in VMWare virtualization and Cloud (public/private). Also design storage solutions for Oracle, SQL, environments.

Big focus in data protection: Backup, Recovery, and Archive solutions. Dedupe, replication, compression, ok I'm boring myself now!

Seems like I just started, but 18 years have blown by...

Comment

Little over 30 years, IT wasn't making me crazy fast enough so for the last 15 years I do IT at hospitals

Comment

27 years in Technology

Comment

Director of IT/Prod Dev... Build from ground up various android and Linux devices. Responsible for everything including board, industrial design, software and manufacturing. Build some really cool stuff and have some amazing people working for me.

Comment

17 years Network Admin for a 3500 employee multisite Children's health system. It's been quite a ride.

Comment

Custom PBM software design, development, management and support since 2002.
                                Last edited by bobc; 02-25-2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X