Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadlifts
    Tricep extensions
    Bent over rows

Cardio:
    5 rounds (20 minute cap)
    15 calorie rows
    15 pushups
    15 hanging leg raises

Comment

Unfortunately had to skip yesterday bc of work and kids but got back on the horse today. Ran/walk (more walk than run today) 1.70 miles in 22 minutes. Avg heart rate was up, 179 bpm. Got the body burning real good on the uphill sections. On to tomorrow. Keep it up fellas.

Comment

All about the pull today.

Heavy pants
        Lat pull down
        One arm bar shrugs
        Row machine
        Into preacher bar
        Preacher single bells

I Always just go for 3 sets of 8-10 quality reps

Comment

Another 1 1/2 at the gym today

Comment

Slept awful last night and missed this AM. Packed my clothes for a evening attempt but we shall see.

Not sure whats on the menu today and very well could turn into a rest day.

Comment

hit the back and bi's good after work.
              gonna be a cardio day tomorrow

Comment

I’m in on this! Been hitting it hard. I’ve been following Nick Bare on YouTube for awhile now. He’s a great guy with some great products. I’ll post his page here. Has some great tips and when and what to eat.

Welcome to the Official YouTube Channel of Nick Bare. Nick founded Bare Performance Nutrition in 2012 out of his small college apartment in Pennsylvania. During this time, he was studying nutrition and on the path of joining the military upon graduation. After graduating college, Nick commissioned into the US Army as an Infantry Officer, where he spent the next four years completing various military training schools, such as Ranger School and Airborne School, before taking his position as an Infantry Platoon Leader stationed out of Texas. Since 2014, Nick has been documenting his journey on YouTube through his time in the military, building the business and sharing fitness advice. He lives a hybrid athlete lifestyle and has completed marathons, triathlons, ultramarathons and bodybuilding competitions, all of which have been showcased through prep series online. Nick is on a mission to equip people with the tools, resources, and community to Go One MoreĀ® everyday.
                Last edited by Kooter80; 01-10-2020, 08:17 PM. Reason: Sp

Comment

Made it this evening!

Chest and cardio with the Mrs. she slowed the pace wayyyyy down lol

Thinking arms and core tomorrow

Comment

Did 2 hours this morning weights and cardio .

Comment

Knocked out a awesome Bi, Tri, and core workout this morning!

Legs maƱana!

Comment

I'm going to miss all of this next week for the Youth Livestock Show. Can someone pick up the slack for me?

Comment

Legs completed...

Made the wife join me and she hasn’t spoke to me since we left the gym lol

Comment

Chest and tri day today. Carb load for legs tomorrow

Comment

Up and at them!

Shoulders and core this morning

Comment

Low impact last week to nurse my knees along. Had a great 2000yd swim Friday and Saturday was my long ride. Short run, squats and core yesterday. Repeat this week and hopefully my knees will be ready to put in some volume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X