Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any glory nock reviews?????

Howdy,

I was thinking about picking up so glory nocks but wanted to here from a few guys first. What is everyone’s opinion on them? What do they weigh? How long do they burn? Have you seen any accuracy problems?

Thanks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like mine so far but have only been shooting them into a target. Weight is 18gr. I was a little nervous at first as the nock is shallow. Nothing but good things to say so far. Much easier to turn off than a nockturmal and very bright. I got the fit as the s nocks are not ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
      I like mine so far but have only been shooting them into a target. Weight is 18gr. I was a little nervous at first as the nock is shallow. Nothing but good things to say so far. Much easier to turn off than a nockturmal and very bright. I got the fit as the s nocks are not ready yet.

Wow that’s light!!! The nocturnals gt-nock are 23.5 gr.

Comment

My glory’s came in at 20.4.20.5.20.7.

They are a little shallow. I have t had one come off but I don’t get that fuzzy feeling when I nock it like with other nocks.

Comment

How do you turn them off?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            How do you turn them off?
            Put them back on the string. Then push the side button in and then remove.

Comment

That pic looks like they might be similar to a gold tip GTO nock but maybe a little more shallow. Anyone that has them able to comment on that?

I like the GTO nock a lot. Currently shooting X nocks which I don’t like as much. I’ve been considering moving to a lighted nock.

D

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                My glory’s came in at 20.4.20.5.20.7.

They are a little shallow. I have t had one come off but I don’t get that fuzzy feeling when I nock it like with other nocks.

What is your favorite lighted nock?

Comment

Originally posted by jdunn6092 View Post
                  What is your favorite lighted nock?

this my first lighted nock to ever use. truth is I would not be using these, but the price of the arrows and brodheads I'm testing this year are expensive. I'm hoping not to loose them.

Comment

A guy that shoots them, he doing a test on them and so far he's up to 158 hours,he says it's dim buy still working.. The owner of Glory nock is the inventor of nocturnals...

Comment

I have them , very easy to see your shoots. As right now new sight on bow , new arrows .. So time to fling them . Was at CCA yesterday to have the new Spot hog installed . Going back on Fri to complete the process ran out of time last night .. But no issues I have found that you need to snap them inplace I think guys may not be pushing them on all the way .

I also thought shallow at first until I pushed harder . " audible click" when on all the way

Comment

Anyone with an update? No problems staying nocked?

Comment

I wish they had some weight-matched non-lighted nocks that I could practice with... If they did I'd be all over them

Comment

I would be interested to know if blood would interfere with the button operation after passing through an animal. I started putting scotch tape over the nocturnal hole to keep blood out on that design.

On another note, I got a free Nockout Contender lighted nock with some new Easton Axis shafts I just purchased. Like the design much better than their older design. Fits 5mm shafts perfect with no bushing required. Have yet to try it out but design looks promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
                              I wish they had some weight-matched non-lighted nocks that I could practice with... If they did I'd be all over them
                              Go with Nocturnals......you'll have 1 or 2 out of a 6 pack that wont work......practice nocks!

Thats what i do.

Comment

Working...
                              X