Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing a TBH Express from Corpus to North Texas

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Im needing an antler chandelier expressed from Corpus to the Dallas or Wills Point area. Not in a big hurry but the sooner the better would be nice. If not from Corpus I can meet someone within a reasonable distance.

I can offer a little cash to help for fuel. Delivery would be for Brian (Arrowslinger1).

Let me or him know please.

Thank you,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dale might be able to help you Ray. He's on my lease in Victoria now so might be down that way soon.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
      Dale might be able to help you Ray. He's on my lease in Victoria now so might be down that way soon.

Oh thats right. I’ll reach out to him. Thanks

Besides that Im gonna have to go have a cold one out there with yall this year.

Comment

I’m the one on the receiving end of this trip. I live east of Dallas. If someone is coming close to the area then I could meet up within an hour or two if needed. Thanks.

Comment

I am going to the Golf tourney in Houston this weekend if that helps? Maybe someome from up north that is playing can help get it from there to its end spot?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
            I am going to the Golf tourney in Houston this weekend if that helps? Maybe someome from up north that is playing can help get it from there to its end spot?

Thanks. I just posted on the golf tourney thread.

Comment

The Mrs might be going to Ft Worth here in a month or so, but not real sure on the dates.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Can take it back to San Antonio this weekend if it helps

Comment

If it can ride in th3 back of my truck next Sunday I can get it to Austin/ lampasas area. In corpus this week

Comment

I’m goin to Freeport sat and coming back to Dallas Sunday. It would have to be in the bed tho cuz i have a truck full of ppl

Comment

Will be in Gonzales/Seguin area on the 30th going back to Wills Point on July 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                        Will be in Gonzales/Seguin area on the 30th going back to Wills Point on July 2nd.

If I cant get an express from the golf tourney I will plan on meeting you. Thanks

Comment

Ray, I am headed to Lampasas on June 29 - 31st. Let me know if that helps.

Comment

Up top

Comment

Thanks to all the guys that made it happen. I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                              X