Sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tifosi are some cheaper alternatives that are polarized

You can also try Costco, they have older or discontinued models. They sell some Maui Jims for pretty good prices.

Comment

Any as big as the costa fisch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Steepandcheap.com

That's where I buy my Costas. Usually half price or even less than in store. They sell out of the popular ones fast. Can't tell you how many times I've bought a pair and see he same pair a week later being sold on here as brand new for a mark up.
        Hope I'll still be able to get them but helping the tbh crew out. Just type Costa in the search bar when the site comes up. I've snagged pairs all the way down to$40 for 580p

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
          Check out Smith Optics some time... Great company that has been around a long time.
          Agreed. I have had my Smith Caymans for 12 years and I wear them every day!

Comment

No way I'm that hard on my eyewear. 1 pair of Cost as per yr is coo coo for cocoa puffs.

Comment

Gave up on China made costas a long time ago. They break, if you sneeze hard. Sure the warranty might be good, but it's no fun being without or having to go through the process. Might give KAENON a try. Made in Italy, quality second to none, and a warranty every bit as good as Costa. I own 2 pair, the first pair I ever bought, are now 7 yrs old. They have been sat on, fallin off the car going down the highway, knocked off my head, slung against a wall, and all kinds of hell. I bought a new pair because I got tired of looking at em. Costas, Oakleys, etc..are crap imo, people are just hung up on the name because it's popular. They are the Crafstman of the sunglass world, and Kaenons would be the Snap On of the sunglass world.
              Strictly talking polorized here, for fishing, boating, etc...They don't make glasses that aren't.
              Definitely worth a look, if you want something beyond the norm.

Comment

fishing sunglasses

I buy the Berkeley Polarized with the bifocal lenses at Walmart. They work well & don't break the bank when I crunch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                  Check out Smith Optics some time... Great company that has been around a long time.
                  I have three pair of Smith Optics, all polarized and love them. I had a problem with the lenses on one pair and sent them back and they replaced them no questions asked.

I have heard good things about Shady Rays though.

Comment

I used to go thru sunglasses bad too. Bought Cabelz(sp)where them around my neck all the time and I’m going on 3 years with same pair. Can’t stand those nylon cords on my neck. Cabelz you don’t even know you have them on.

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
                      I used to go thru sunglasses bad too. Bought Cabelz(sp)where them around my neck all the time and I’m going on 3 years with same pair. Can’t stand those nylon cords on my neck. Cabelz you don’t even know you have them on.

Agreed cabelz have saved me a lot of money on sunglasses.

Comment

The Strike King® brand name fishing lures and tackle is one of the most recognized on the market. Our great team of people are experienced and the company’s operations are strong. With continued determination the future looks bright for Strike King.

Comment

Not familiar with Shady Ray's brand, but on my honeymoon I bought a pair of Del Sol brand of sunglasses when I was Cozumel because of there warranty.

From Del Sol website:

Del Sol is committed to your complete satisfaction. We stand behind the quality and longevity of our products with a no-question guarantee.
                          In addition to this famous Wow Guarantee that's on all our products, our adult-size Solize™ eyewear comes with a guarantee which is redeemable here.

Should you step on, scratch, or even lose your eyewear, simply enter your Guarantee Code below for a FREE replacement! (Pay only shipping & handling of $12 US and $15 Intl for eyewear). You'll find your Guarantee Code on the Guarantee Card that came with your product.

More info...

Sport looking sunglasses:

Comment

I’m on my first purchase of shady rays. Bought 3 pair, shipped quick, and love the glasses. Lost my favorite pair on the lake 2 weeks ago, sent them an email with my previous order# and the model I lost, got an email back in 30 min with a link to pay $9 to ship a replacement pair. I’m very impressed with the quality, clarity and fit of all 3 styles.

Comment

I have tried costas several times only to be disappointed.
                              Maui Jim for me. Quality glass with a great warranty and quick turn around time on repairs if needed.

Comment

Maui Jim and don't look back

Comment

Working...
                                X