Cookbook - Prossers Sausage Bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookbook - Prossers Sausage Bread

Awsome Recipe = Awsome Supper. My wife and I prepared this for dinner tonight. I had planned on having it for Christmas Breakfast but we were to busy on Christmas Morning to prepare it. The only thing we did different was prepare it in a 9" x 13" pan, only because we don't have a 12"x12" pan. My wife and daughter both loved it. My son and I could not make a pass by the pan until it was all gone. This is the first recipe from the "Cookbook" that we have tried. And it was a huge success. I can't wait to try the rest. Thanks Again JASPRO!!!

Where is the recipe ? Not everyone has a cookbook!

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
      Where is the recipe ? Not everyone has a cookbook!
      A quick trip to the merchandise page will take care of THAT issue. And you'd be supporting the site you hold so dear.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
        A quick trip to the merchandise page will take care of THAT issue. And you'd be supporting the site you hold so dear.
        Thats what I did as soon as I read this post. Can't wait for it to get hear

Comment

Originally posted by GRIZZ64 View Post
          Awsome Recipe = Awsome Supper. My wife and I prepared this for dinner tonight. I had planned on having it for Christmas Breakfast but we were to busy on Christmas Morning to prepare it. The only thing we did different was prepare it in a 9" x 13" pan, only because we don't have a 12"x12" pan. My wife and daughter both loved it. My son and I could not make a pass by the pan until it was all gone. This is the first recipe from the "Cookbook" that we have tried. And it was a huge success. I can't wait to try the rest. Thanks Again JASPRO!!!
          I did the exact same thing as you. First recipe I tried and it was excellent!!

Comment

I made it for breakfast with scrambled eggs on the side. Delicious recipe!

Comment

we are making it this morning, I can't wait

Comment

Note to self: Find Prosser's sausage bread recipe in the cook book when you get home...

Comment

Glad yall enjoyed it!

Comment

i may have to go get that cookbook

Comment

Working...
                    X