grilled chicken recipe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grilled chicken recipe?

I'm wanting to grill some chicken for dinner tonight and I'm looking for recipes other than just marinade in Italian some kind of dressing. Anything and everything is welcome. Ill let ya know how I liked it later tonight

I like chicken kabobs. Cut boneless breasts into chunks and maninate for an hour or two in fruit juice (pineapple or orange) and soy sauce mixture. Thread onto a skewer with onions, pineapple, bell peppers, etc. Grill some sliced vegtables for a side and dig in. Good stuff!

Comment

I inject with Alegro and lemon pepper, makes for some awesome chicken....

Comment

I take my boneless chicken breast and poke holes in it thoroughly so the spices and marinade will penetrate better. I use EVOO and balsamic vinegarto start with. Then I add garlic powder,thyme,salt, pepper,and one paket of sazon goya. I let it sit in the refrigerator , covered for at least 2 hours before grilling. The worst thing you can do to chicken breast , is to over cook it.

Comment

When in doubt.....FIESTA!!!!

Comment

One pack of dry Ranch dressing mix, stir in EVOO until a thick sauce. Put on chicken just before grilling on a HOT fire. Sauce the up side. Re-sauce after flipping, usually about 4-5 minutes for thick boneless breasts.

Quick, easy, and VERY good.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

Marinade chicken breasts in dales marinade and throw on the grill

Comment

i soak my chicken in margarita mix for a night.

Comment

My favorite is marinade in Stubbs chicken marinade for about three hours and put them on a medium hot fire for about 4 to 5 minutes each side and then slice a tomato 1/4" slices and lay them on top of the breast on the side of the grill just to soften and warm the tomato slices and let the tomatoes juices soak in . Then fold two pieces of pepper jack cheese over the top until melted.
                    Probably my favorite grilled chicken!

Comment

Get a big bowl and poor in 1 bottle of teriyaki sauce and 1 big bottle of masterpieces BBQ sauce...Marinate chicken in it overnight and grill! Easy, fast and taste awesome!!!!!!

Comment

Pure cheap yellow mustard.

I had a hunter & fellow tbher tell me about it once and it is dang good. Just marinate in yellow mustard and grill it. I found smoking it like bbq chicken is even better.

Thing is I dont even like mustard and this is great.

Comment

Go to the Hispanic food section and get some Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Pour the can in a ziploc bag with enough olive oil to make enough marinade to coat all the chicken you put in the bag. Add whatever other spices you want (garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, etc) I usually do that over night and grill em up. It's good

Comment

Working...
                          X