Santa Fe School shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    Sitting here trying to clam my nerves. My son Clay was one of the students that was shot. He just got out of surgery and is doing well. He will need a few more surgeries on his left elbow. I'm not looking forward to the circus side show this is already turning into. Thanks for all your prayers. I'll try and keep everyone updated. Go home and hug your kids tonight.

Hoggslayer
    Prayers for you man, your son, and your family.

Comment

Sitting here trying to clam my nerves. My son Clay was one of the students that was shot. He just got out of surgery and is doing well. He will need a few more surgeries on his left elbow. I'm not looking forward to the circus side show this is already turning into. Thanks for all your prayers. I'll try and keep everyone updated. Go home and hug your kids tonight.

Hoggslayer
      Payers for your boy, you and your family!

Comment

See the Hammer and Sickle-rebellion

Comment

Hoggslayer
          All of y'all are in my prayers sir.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            See the Hammer and Sickle-rebellion
            kamikaze tactics, but apprehended ...

Comment

Hoggslayer
              Prayers sent!

Comment

Hoggslayer
                Prayers for your family. I can't imagine.

Comment

Hoggslayer

We are certainly praying for y’all
                  Please let us know if you need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoggslayer
                    Sorry to hear your son was injured by this. Praying he recovers well both physically and mentally. This shouldn’t happen to anyone let alone some kids at school. Praying your family is strengthened as a result of this tragedy too.

Comment

Hoggslayer
                      Holy crap. Glad you're able to hug your son still. Can't imaging being in your shoes. Prayers up.

Comment

Hoggslayer
                        Jay, you and your family are in my family's praters.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Hoggslayer
                            Oh good heavens.

Prayers for your entire family and the situation sir and God Bless.

Comment

The bully of today is not the bully we grew up around gents. They have weaponized social media so that they can go 24/7 365 and liberal laws keep the good kids from putting the bully in his place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They should arrest the parents. Parents should be held accountable. What are they going to say? “We had no idea what jr was up to”. Well if that is the case, then they are guilty for **** poor parenting.

Comment

Working...
                                X