Tallest 2 man ladder stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tallest 2 man ladder stand?

What is the tallest 2 man ladder stand? I need one around 25'.

You can buy the regular 15ft. 2 man ladder stand and add ladder legs to make it 25ft

Comment

Millennium has an 18ft two man ladder stand. That’s the one I would get due to comfort and safety.

Comment

18 and u can add some ladder legs. Climbing up an 18 footer with that shaky $$$ ladder is kinda tense sometimes in the dark to say the least lol. Climbing 25 up one, [emoji15]. Bring an extra pair of underwear [emoji23]. Ima a bigger fella too (6’2, 215) so they move around with me alittle when on em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You have to really brace the ladder legs well when getting up that high. I would suggest at least 2 braces on the lower section that anchor to the ground. Then another up from that about 3-4 ft. then another midway from that point and ladder....you cannot afford any movement or sway in that length of ladder. Ladders tend to get real flexed and then bend at that height.

Comment

That high I would go with hang on ladder and stand

Comment

I had a couple of 20' ladders, but I quit using them due to the above comments. I'm 71 and weigh close to 300 lb. Tripods suit me much better.

Comment

Build it to you specs. The ones you buy are built light. You can build a nice stand a beef it up fairly cheap.
                Square tubing is not that expensive. Just my 2 cents!

Comment

Guide Gear makes a 25 footer if you want to be that high. Under $200 on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrizzly90 View Post
                    Guide Gear makes a 25 footer if you want to be that high. Under $200 on Amazon.

[emoji15]🧐

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 2- 21’ stands I bought from sportsman’s guide . Nice thing is the ladders are double rail so they are very sturdy. Seats suck but I put a seat from a summit climber on both and can sit all day now. Plan on doing something more comfortable than the metal seat they come with. 21’ to my feet so shooting rail is around 23-24’ . Stands were under $100 each .

Comment

Working...
                      X