No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team has scored 4 runs combined in the past 3 games.

The bats better wake up before the playoffs start or they will be out quickly.

Comment

Idk how we are to get through first round with this kind of play. And to have to face Cleveland in the second round? Forget about it. Somebody needs to get rid of FIERS and light a FIRE or season is over.

Comment

I don't understand the continual use of Fiers. The result is a known before the game starts. Causes one to question the management of the team. Also wonder why this team suddenly can no longer hit. Baffles the mind.

Comment

I have faith.
          Too much talent on this team - they are getting beaten by much lesser teams - thats a heart and mind thing - which can be fixed and quickly turned around - not a skill thing.
          one good series.. and maybe a quit-****in-with-the-lineup-when-its-working mentality can turn this around in a big *** hurry.

I have serious questions about the pitching going into post.... i'm actually quite scared of who might make it as opposed to who wont...

Comment

Fiers....suspended for 5 games...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              And Marisnick out for the season...

Comment

There's some good news...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  There's some good news...
                  Indeed good news.

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                  And Marisnick out for the season...
                  What happened?

Glad to see the W last night. Was traveling last night and had no clue til this AM.

Comment

What happened?

Glad to see the W last night. Was traveling last night and had no clue til this AM.[/QUOTE]

Fractured thumb sliding into 2nd

Comment

You guys think west coast games are bad, try being 6 more hours ahead for a week. I was waking up at 4am and watching the MLB at bat app. Finally heading home to see the clinch this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang...Liriano looked good that inning!

Comment

Another win! Go Stros!

Comment

Liriano looked like a stud. It would be nice if he could keep that up

Comment

Sorry for those die-hard South Oklahoma fans that predicted in May that Houston was a flash-in-the-pan and would be overtaken for the division title by the Rangers, who they see as the rightful owners.

Wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
                                Sorry for those die-hard South Oklahoma fans that predicted in May that Houston was a flash-in-the-pan and would be overtaken for the division title by the Rangers, who they see as the rightful owners.

Wrong.

Blind squirrel finds a nut occassionally[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X