This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
    Any Ags notice Chief's move from the pressbox to the field? . . He looked uncomfortable . .

Yep. And the "Associate Head Coach" title. Is that new? Or have I not cared enough to pay attention? Either are plausible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      TCU should win 4 more games....
      Not disagreeing with you necessarily but who you think? Or are you just being combative?

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
        I'll have whatever you've had. I'll call it a success if they merely don't get embarrassed this week.
        4 double Jack's at the airport bar when I posted that. Working on my 6th double now. I'm bullet proof now, they should be too!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          I still have them 8-4/ 9-3 possibly. Kenny " dumbass" Hill will cost them at least one maybe two. I hope Robinson is brought in soon. But you could very well be right with Hill as QB
          I thing the Frogs are a QB away from being real dang good. As in contend for a conference title REAL good. But you are correct, the QB is not a good situation. Here's hoping he really stinks it up this weekend!

Pony Up!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Not disagreeing with you necessarily but who you think? Or are you just being combative?
            LMAO....a Horned Frog post something and he's fine....I post something similar and it could be construed as combative

Comment

LMAO....a Horned Frog post something and he's fine....I post something similar and it could be construed as combative
              Ummm...he provided who he thought Texas would be beat. I was being genuine. So can you provide your thoughts or not? If not, no big deal. But don't construe it as something it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                I thing the Frogs are a QB away from being real dang good. As in contend for a conference title REAL good. But you are correct, the QB is not a good situation. Here's hoping he really stinks it up this weekend!

Pony Up!
                I've been waiting on you Avatar challenge this week?

Comment

Ummm...he provided who he thought Texas would be beat. I was being genuine. So can you provide your thoughts or not? If not, no big deal. But don't construe it as something it's not.

Yes Czar....I am not worthy....I will go back to just reading....

Comment

They are better.

Meh, Iowa isn't...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I love the frogs optimism off holding an SEC West "power" to 7. They won't drop many games based off that.

Comment

Yes Czar....I am not worthy....I will go back to just reading....
                        Okie doke.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Meh, Iowa isn't...

Correct. Has nothing to do with Iowa St.

Comment

Correct. Has nothing to do with Iowa St.

If they play TCU within 10, I'll agree.

Comment

Here is who I think TCU will/can lose to.

OU , OKST and KS STATE( I'm optimistic they pick up one of these)

Wildcard losses SMU and West Virgina. These two are toss ups but I don't see the Frogs losing both.

Comment

That's cute

Comment

Working...
                                X