Dan Crenshaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Crenshaw

Why is he voting with dems to remove statues? I've been a huge fan of his even with his comments on red flag issues that he somewhat clarified. I've had very high hopes for him but this has me worried. I'd like to hear from others that know him better than I do.

He sounded good on the campaign trail, whether he was **** on the inside or DC turned him into it, your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

Politician. Thats all I can say. He's gonna lose what little grip he had on the Governership....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump is wealthy and spoke the truth against Democrats during his first run and didn't have to rely on others for campaign support. In fact the media gave him millions in free air time. He used that to his advantage and spoke the truth while using aggressive language which signaled that he was going to fight back.
        That is what the American wanted then and it's what they want now.
        Crenshaw simply isn't able to pull it off and the minute you start capitulating to the left I'm dine with you. I appreciate his military service but that isn't a free pass for a unified alignment with me.

Comment

LWC, thanks for posting this.

Comment

Dan Crenshaw

Just another reason I’m not on board with Crenshaw.

Disappointed to see Burgess vote for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Last edited by Mike D; 07-23-2020, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I knew this guy was a joke when he started supporting red flag laws. Surprised y’all didn’t give him the boot sooner.

Comment

Huge fan of Dan Crenshaw. I can also support a politician I don’t agree with 100% of the time. Like the old adage goes, “on the essentials unity, on the non essentials liberty, in all things charity.”

Comment

What a ****. A **** with ears.
                  Last edited by CabezaBlanca; 07-23-2020, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    Huge fan of Dan Crenshaw. I can also support a politician I don’t agree with 100% of the time. Like the old adage goes, “on the essentials unity, on the non essentials liberty, in all things charity.”
                    Erasing or otherwise altering of history is an essential for me

Comment

Might as well be beto at this point....red flag laws and statues....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        Ok! So! How does that translate into “essential workers”....unity. On the “nonessential workers”.....liberty. Is that where “charity” comes from?

Comment

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Erasing or otherwise altering of history is an essential for me
                            This has been debated on other threads ad nauseam, but I am not sure I'd equate statue removal with essential political philosophy. If you truly do, and are not just being provocative, fair enough. More power to you.

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            Ok! So! How does that translate into “essential workers”....unity. On the “nonessential workers”.....liberty. Is that where “charity” comes from?
                            I gotta be honest with you, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Absolutely shocked! Feels like I’ve been gut punched

Comment

Working...
                              X