Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ol' Louie Gohmert [emoji2]

He knows how to turn the tables.
    Rep. Louie Gohmert introduced a resolution calling on Congress to ban the Democratic Party for its support of slavery and the Confederacy.

Genius way of calling out the hypocrisy of the democrats and liberals. Even our resident liberals can't deny these facts of history.

Comment

Let's see what they do with this.

Comment

Wow! Turn the tables lol

Comment

Genius!

Comment

I'm going to have to email my buddy Louie and tell him he did good. This is why it has been so confusing to me why the African American community in this country has for generations without question supported the Democrat party, which shows they don't know their own history in this country. And they want to line up and support the candidate that wanted to have an amendment added to the Constitution to prevent busing and the woman who called him on it during the debates is now lobbying to be his VP choice. I guess Democrat and ethics are mutually exclusive. Leave it to an Aggie to come up with something as genius as this....

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              I'm going to have to email my buddy Louie and tell him he did good. This is why it has been so confusing to me why the African American community in this country has for generations without question supported the Democrat party, which shows they don't know their own history in this country. And they want to line up and support the candidate that wanted to have an amendment added to the Constitution to prevent busing and the woman who called him on it during the debates is now lobbying to be his VP choice. I guess Democrat and ethics are mutually exclusive. Leave it to an Aggie to come up with something as genius as this....
              It is because many southern Dems left the party after the liberal radicalization of the 1960’s. They then used a little revisionist history to create new squeaky perspective of themselves and frame the republicans as the party of slavery.

Truth is most of those Dixiecrats left over the liberal social agendas and little to do with race. I’m sure there were some racists in the mix, hell Robert Byrd was still a leading Dem so not all the racists came over.

Comment

PragerU explains the Democrats and Republican so called switch here.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                  PragerU explains the Democrats and Republican so called switch here.

https://youtu.be/UiprVX4os2Y
                  That was really clear and concise with facts.

Comment

Working...
                  X