Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are idiots...and then comes along a REAL Idiot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are idiots...and then comes along a REAL Idiot!!

I don't do video games, but there is no explanation for this...reckon which of the 2 would be funner to play with & it ain't Call of Duty!!

Idiot...you are doing it all wrong!!

Hola señorita Garcia!!

What a ding dong.

But....Call of Duty will probably be easier on his wallet in the long run.
    Last edited by okrattler; 08-22-2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

Is gaming a mental disorder?

[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

... you gotta realize it's his job... He makes like 400k a year on his YouTube playing and the estimates I've seen is he makes about the same playing COD...

So if a GIRLFRIEND is asking you to step away from your job... Especially if it's a job where you have to complete... And you have already played with her... You have choices to make... As a general rule, picking job is what I would suggest to most guys .

If he played football, or baseball you wouldnt bat an eye... Happens all the time...

Comment

Is that what this world has come to?

Comment

She can’t be anything special if she’d date a video gamer... just sayin haha

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                ... you gotta realize it's his job... He makes like 400k a year on his YouTube playing and the estimates I've seen is he makes about the same playing COD...
                Don’t tell my kids .. they’re always asking how much money they could earn at that stuff .... sheez that’s a lot

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                  She can’t be anything special if she’d date a video gamer... just sayin haha
                  If he's making that much money playing a game I think she pretty much had it figured out.

It might seem stupid to me because I don't have that chick living with me. I also don't make 400k a year. I don't have a chick like that because I don't make 400k a year. They go hand in hand. It won't be hard for him to replace her.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 08-22-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

There are gamers than make millions per month on twitch streaming themselves playing video games. I can completely understand where he's coming from to maintain that status quo.

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just another example of.......no matter how fine she is somewhere someone is sick of her **** lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Just another example of.......no matter how fine she is somewhere someone is sick of her **** lol.
                        Lol

Comment

Very true

Comment

Just goes to show.. No matter how hot she is someone is tired of her ****

Comment

Beat me to it

Comment

Working...
                              X