Double Docmay Live Hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Docmay Live Hunt!

It's time! Well, almost time. Myself and the soon to be lil docmay will be headed south to the Star S Ranch today. As always, I have s surgery and some rounds to do and she has 2 cases and some office patients. Will be meeting up with out super guide Derek from Woodbury taxidermy and long time friend Eric white. Nubian ibex on the menu fir me plus a whitetail. Kill number one is the plan for the huntress. Will try to find her a deer then whatever else looks good. This is my annual birthday bash moved up a month because I'll be in Alaska next month chasing black tails. Braindoc couldn't make the trip so it's all about new beginnings.

Good luck and safe trip cant wait for updates and pics

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Target #1

Surely the lil doc can find one of these!

First trip as an engaged couple! This thing might just cause my buddies to have a heart attack!

Carbon defiant, Spyder 34, ten point carbon nitro rdx, and HCR 7mm-08 will be making the trip. Something is gonna die!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope it all comes together for y'all Doc. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching!

Comment

Good luck Doc and the future Lil Doc. Looking forward to some updates and LDP's! I will hold up a toast to you and the future wife for a successful hunt Friday when i get to my lease.

Comment

She better wear gloves because the sparkles from that rock may give her position away. Happy hunting! Your birthday bash hunts never lets me down.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to y'all Doc. The Ibex will make a great Trophy. Will be following this one.

Comment

Good luck Doc. In for the LDP's

Comment

Been looking forward to following this hunt. Good luck Doc's

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                        Good luck to y'all Doc. The Ibex will make a great Trophy. Will be following this one.

The ibex may be a bit of an adventure! They have always lived in the cliffs by the river. We haven't seen them at a stand. Should be straight spot and stalk and in some interesting spots. They have a monster out there. I saw him last year and he is now bigger! Hopefully hunt the hot box early for whitetails then chase the goat during the day. Should be fun.

Comment

Good luck to y'all, gonna be a great hunt.

Comment

The huntress! Last pic from their charity event last weekend.

Comment

Following. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X