No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought two last year about a month apart and they both took just over 8 months. I picked up the second last month.

Comment

Well my corrected one is back and I will have my Hybrid Friday. Figure a couple three weeks I'll have my Gem.

Comment

Check cashed 7/6/16, stamp arrived today on a Dead Air Sandman S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my 2nd .22 can(Deadair Mask). Submitted paperwork around June 25,2016 and stamp was approved April 15, 2017. Waiting on my Deadair Octane 45 can that I submitted the week before 41f went into effect

Comment

I'm waiting on a Gem Tracker. They processed the payment July 16th so any day now.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tye View Post
              Got my 2nd .22 can(Deadair Mask). Submitted paperwork around June 25,2016 and stamp was approved April 15, 2017. Waiting on my Deadair Octane 45 can that I submitted the week before 41f went into effect
              Deadair Octane?

Hoping the end of next month my deadair submitted July 12th rolls in

Comment

I got my dead air ghost 45 today from capital. June 16 16 check cashed. Are cleared March 20 th 17. It's been a long day had to drive down and back to dfw now at work

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Deadair Octane?

Hoping the end of next month my deadair submitted July 12th rolls in
                  My bad silencerco. Had Deadair on my mind cause I just submitted form 4 for Deadair TI this week..

Comment

Sandman Ti

Purchased 6/7/16
                    Pending 6/30/16
                    Approved 4/20/17

Comment

If sales of suppressors dropped dramatically after 41F went into effect last July, shouldn't there be a dramatic wait times coming up soon- once they get through the massive number of forms from pre-41F? If so, that ought to occur here in the next few months, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I doubt it. Once they know how bad they can screw you they aren't likely to loosen the screws.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          I doubt it. Once they know how bad they can screw you they aren't likely to loosen the screws.

I hear that. On the other hand, they've hired all these new examiners and one thing is for sure, the government never lets people go, even when they're not needed. So, we're probably going to end up with 3x the number of examiners necessary. Not sure how that couldn't result in faster approval times.

Comment

I got the call today after 10 months. Now I just need to go try it out.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0622.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	24493688

Comment

You will like it.

Comment

Form 4 Wait

Bought June 17, 2016
                                Check cashed July 1, 2016
                                Arrived at Grab A Gun and picked up April 27, 2017

About 300 days from a cashed check.

Still waiting on a paper form 1!

Gemtech Mist 22

Last edited by JustinJ; 04-28-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X