Clear All

I bought 1 in Rockwall. They only had one left when I left

Comment

Anyone have any more pics of the gun?

Comment

What scopes yall going to be using?

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post

Had the same question, the promotion says AXIS not AXIS XP??

Don't know if it matters?

Comment

It is good on both.

Comment

And good on the 10 FCP even though they are not listed. $60 off less 25% then the $100 rebate check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Picked up a ruger 10/22 and the Savage 10 SBA in .308, heck of a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I called the store in Lake Charles and they have a couple but they do not have a 25% off sale, can anyone verify that it is in fact a sale? Is there an advertisement anywhere that I can reference?

They also asked if I was calling from Lake Texoma, lol. I guess word is travelling fast.

Thanks in Advance

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I called the store in Lake Charles and they have a couple but they do not have a 25% off sale, can anyone verify that it is in fact a sale? Is there an advertisement anywhere that I can reference?

They also asked if I was calling from Lake Texoma, lol. I guess word is travelling fast.

Thanks in Advance
                    Sale is only in Texas. It is a Christmas sale for Harvey relief my son told me. He works there and that is what he was told.

Comment

Anyone know the twist rate on these?

Comment

Picked one up at Dicks at Alliance in Ft Worth. Savage Model 10 6.5 creedmore, heavy barrel, accu-trigger with a Bushnell Banner scope.
                        With rebate it was 305 or 308 out the door.
                        So, I don’t know how much the scope is worth but if it’s worth 100 bucks then I got the gun for 208. Not bad!

Comment

picked up a stealth for 554 bucks. heck of a deal. that is a 1,000 gun for almost half off

Comment

Figured I’d post pics of mine. Thanks for the heads up! I put my Nikon 4-12 on it soon as it got home. I have plenty of other guns to put the Banner on. I’ll be running some rounds through tomorrow. I’ll try to let y’all know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthTX1911 View Post
                              Figured I’d post pics of mine. Thanks for the heads up! I put my Nikon 4-12 on it soon as it got home. I have plenty of other guns to put the Banner on. I’ll be running some rounds through tomorrow. I’ll try to let y’all know how it goes.

Thats what I have planned. Gonna put a Vortex on mine and put the Bushnell on my 30/30.

Comment

Just grabbed the last one in Allen. Glad I was visiting my parents this weekend. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
                                X