No announcement yet.

Smoking 6.5 Creedmoor Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find a 6.5 in any brand on their website. Guess I'm going to have to swing by. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Forgot to mention or for those whom arent aware
      The savage model 10 fcp that they sell at f&s dicks etc.
      There is absoulety nothing wrong with them however.
      Some are built with extra parts meaning some will have an accustock some wont food for thought.

Comment

I cant seem to find this online for some reason. Do you have a link?

Comment

Also it does come with 3x9x40 Bushnell Banner dusk to dawn scope.

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
            I cant seem to find this online for some reason. Do you have a link?
            No link. Went today to buy something and the whole store is 25% off excluding a few certain brands. This is ammo, guns, bow cases, everything. Savage has a $100 mail in rebate right now so it's a killer deal on any savage rifle. The axis would be $299 plus 25% off plus the $100 rebate. I didn't go for a gun but was looking and the guy said they were 25% off except a few brands that won't allow them to do it.

Comment

This caliber is the new fad....so people will flock to buy this
              So a caliber that has a huge amount of users and is 10 years old is a "new fad"?

lmao.

Comment

Smoking 6.5 Creedmoor Deal

Disregard

Comment

What kind of scope comes on it?

Comment

I have the same model 10 fcp with accutrigger and accustock, but mine has the 24" threaded heavy barrel. It is a shooter so far. Out to 500yds is the longest.

Comment

Thanks! I went up to look and ended up buying 3 10-22s for 150 each. Got 3 boys. One of them is gonna be real happy for Christmas. The others are gonna have 2 wait a year or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by mix View Post
                        Thanks! I went up to look and ended up buying 3 10-22s for 150 each. Got 3 boys. One of them is gonna be real happy for Christmas. The others are gonna have 2 wait a year or 2.
                        Awesome! 25% off is great but when you get the $100 rebate on top it's hard to beat.

Comment

they have the stealth BA 10 in 6.5 for $750

Comment

So what is the price of the Savage 10? Is it 299 or 399?

Comment

Originally posted by mix View Post
                              which location did you go to? assuming cedar hill or Arlington and did you ask if they had any 6.5's?

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
                                So what is the price of the Savage 10? Is it 299 or 399?
                                The rifle I posted is $500 with 25% off($375) plus a $100 rebate. You will end up with it for $275.

Comment

Working...
                                X