Grapevine Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grapevine Ford

Anyone ever deal with them? They have a vehicle that we are looking at and the deal looks great but, I wanted to hear some green screener opinions before we make the 4.5 hr trip out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turn around and do not look back!

Comment

Had one dealing with them. I called them about a truck, I thought it was a good deal. The guy I talked to verified that the truck was still there. I was about 45 minutes away. Of course by the time I got there, they had already "sold the truck". I was not happy! The other thing that rubbed me the wrong way was the first thing they did was ask me for my keys to my trade in. When they told me the truck was gone I immediately asked for my keys and it took them forever to get them back to me.

Comment

Go to Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills and ask for Carlos Hernandez instead. He's awesome, we've bought 4 vehicles from him and excellent service each time. Tell him Ryan Knight sent ya

Comment

I looked and looked for a new f150 all last year and found a guy that is a straight shooter and didnt try to up sell me or anything. Guys name is Ricky Jessup hes at auto nation ford in Arlington. I paid 29K drive out for a new f150 sport loaner with 2k miles on it. Ricky will take care of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            Turn around and do not look back!
            X2!!!

Comment

Last year I stopped by to look at the new Superduty. GVF salesman parked me in the waiting corral and had me wait for 20 minutes. I left.

On another visit the salesman asked me "why does the price matter if its a business vehicle? "

Grapevine Ford is just another Sonic dealership.

Comment

I'm in the market as well.

GVF is off the list.

Like the other recommendations on here.

I have family in both Ford and Chevy dealerships so we'll see how that works out...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

GVF is off the list.

I have family in both Ford and Chevy dealerships so we'll see how that works out...
                  For Chevy Tony G at Moritz in Fort Worth is the best around. And he’s a member here!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

GVF is off the list.

Have you added Dallas Dodge to that your list of do not go there?
                    If not you should

Comment

I appreciate all the answers! I will stay away! Tony G @ Moritz, Ricky Jessup @ autonation, and Carlos Hernandez will be getting calls soon! Any others, especially TBH'ers, are greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

RUN!! Never bought anything there but their service dept is a complete joke!!

Comment

Try don davis in Arlington Jerome hene tell him the ups guys sent you. Hes sold a group of us at least 8 vehicles this summer. I got my 250 for 61k out the door ttl included. Hes a no pressure guy. I was happy. Find a deal and let them beat it. Dont take their first deal.

Comment

Here we go again!!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X