2 openings on a lease in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two openings on my lease in SE Menard county. It is year round and is 507 acres with 4 guns total (each member will be allowed two stands). We have water, electric and septic in camp but you will need a camper. The cost is $3500 per gun and your immediate family can hunt off your allotment (wife,kids or dad). We are allowed one mature buck and four does per membership plus 4 turkeys (gobblers only). The landowner doesn't want us shooting cull bucks unless we send him a picture and he pre approves, he has had people shooting trophies and trying to pass them off as culls. If he approves the cull it won't count toward our buck limit. There are exotics in the area and an axis was killed last year on the lease, exotics are included in the price. This is a family type lease and we are looking for family type members. if you like to get wasted at deer camp this is probably not the place for you as there will be women and kids in camp. I will be at the lease from the 15th thru the 18th and will be available to show it.

How far north of London is the place? I am guessing north since I believe London is in Kimble county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A few miles just across into Menard county off 1221.

Comment

Didn't know axis were getting that close. Saw a dead one between junction/London a couple days ago and was surprised at that.

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
          Didn't know axis were getting that close. Saw a dead one between junction/London a couple days ago and was surprised at that.
          I have been doing Spot light deer counts for the last seven years just west of London, we saw our first axis four years ago. We also seen an axis multiple times two years ago and two axis, once last year.

Comment

How far is this place from San Antonio?

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
              How far is this place from San Antonio?
              2 hours.

Comment

What size deer do y’all typically kill as trophies? Do you have any pictures from the last couple years?

Comment

This is my first year on the lease so I have no pictures yet.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Ttt
                      Your on vacation stay OFF of TBH, pay attention to your wife!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

One spot is spoken for, still have one available.

Comment

I need a break

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X