Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Championship Week (Week 14)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football Championship Week (Week 14)

Lots going on with coaching changes, bowl invitations and those all important conference championships.

We are a coachless 7-5 team. We may be heading to the Sun Bowl against an ACC team like Louisville or FSU if they win this weekend. I may make the roadie out there for the game. Quite the coaching carousel. I look forward to spending Friday and Saturday watching the conference championships.

Comment

Recap.
      Sumlin out.
      Fisher a definite no effin clue as of this moment...and this moment ..and this moment..
      Fisher would be an idiot to leave FSU
      Fisher has plenty of good reasons to leave ($, kid, better facilities, etc etc blahblah)
      A&M gonna have to pony up
      Slim pickin's elsewhere...
      LSU thinks they run the world (Troy says...whoa there putty tat)
      Texas schools sucked this year.
      Bowls...look... boring...
      Some jackhole (BoB's words not mine) started a sumlin thread...and somehow didnt get smacked in the head repeatedly by the CFB thread police...
      Last edited by systemnt; 11-27-2017, 08:27 AM.

Comment

The Rice job just opened

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the Horns saved KK's job for at least one more year...
          Adios,
          Gary

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Recap.
            Sumlin out.
            Fisher a definite no effin clue as of this moment...and this moment ..and this moment..
            Fisher would be an idiot to leave FSU
            Fisher has plenty of good reasons to leave ($, kid, better facilities, etc etc blahblah)
            A&M gonna have to pony up
            Slim pickin's elsewhere...
            LSU thinks they run the world (Troy says...whoa there putty tat)
            Texas schools sucked this year.
            Bowls...look... boring...
            Some jackhole (BoB's words not mine) started a sumlin thread...and somehow didnt get smacked in the head repeatedly by the CFB thread police...

I say these threads should be a complete free for all for smack talk until the mods whack it. That got me banned last time. LOL.

Comment

Since they have an abundance of bowl eligible teams and based off the pathetic performance we witnessed from the staff and players on Friday night, I'd rather see them get left hangin' than play in bowl. But, that won't happen so, yippee for the Cactus or Zaxby’s Heart of Dallas Bowl... I know, they probably don't get shunned to the bottom 2, but they should.

We likely see Beck pull a Watson with 15 extra practices... They racked up 69 yards of offense in that game.
              Last edited by Chad C; 11-27-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Hoping for an unlikely miracle in JerryWorld, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Hoping for an unlikely miracle in JerryWorld, lol.
                  Anything can happen. Maybe Mayfield will get thrown in the slammer again jk. In all seriousness I don't think the Frogs are healthy enough to pull off the upset. That being said Coach P usually gets his teams fired up for big games and is defiantly the better, more experienced coach. I just hope its a competitive game.

Comment

My Dawgs get another shot at Auburn in ATL - would rather them than Bama.

At the Horns TTech game Friday night - some pretty poor ball played tho pretty evenly matched - at least Horns will get a bowl game

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      Anything can happen. Maybe Mayfield will get thrown in the slammer again jk. In all seriousness I don't think the Frogs are healthy enough to pull off the upset. That being said Coach P usually gets his teams fired up for big games and is defiantly the better, more experienced coach. I just hope its a competitive game.
                      Hoping Howard is back(he dressed last week). Small has to clear concussion protocol. Hoping Morriss is ready to play a full game. Orr suspended for first half. Not sure on Montrel or Turpin yet. If Downing has to play in the backend, it's going to be ugly. Need Good Kenny to show up in a big way!

Comment

Whats wrong with Turpin?

Comment

Go Frogs.

Purple Reign.

Turpin Tine.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Whats wrong with Turpin?
                            Ankle. He was in a boot after halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Ankle. He was in a boot after halftime.
                              Gotcha. I din't catch much of the second half.

Comment

Working...
                              X