I'm hooked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hooked

Got my first recurve and I'm hooked. This instinct shooting is bad*****. Had no idea what I was doing so I went to Double G in Georgetown and Paul thought me a lot about traditional shooting. Got home last night and started shooting at my back yard. 15yr max and I think I might be into something. I know I have a lot to learn but I think this is a good start.
    Attached Files

Not bad sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

It is addictive! Good shooting!

Comment

I never had anyone help me when i started and it took me 8-9 months to get that good so your ahead of the game.

Keep it up and keep having fun. One thing id suggest is go out and stump shoot. The guys at double G can set you up with some flu flu's and jujo heads. I find that the same old target gets old fast and i tend to get a little off on my form

Comment

cool bow and good shoot'n!

Comment

Awesome! I'm getting myself a recurve soon. I had one but the tip broke when it fell off a shelf.

Time to get another one

Comment

Not bad shooting Lucas. Now move to 10 yards. LOL Just kidding.

Comment

Next year I may make the transition, looks fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                    Not bad shooting Lucas. Now move to 10 yards. LOL Just kidding.
                    Lol.

Comment

Woke up early to do some shooting and I was way off the first couple of arrows. Even lost an arrow. I fugure out real quick that you have to respect this bow. Just because I did good last night I thought that I could just pick the bow up and shoot with out concentrating on the target. Just like my first day with a compound.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Same here. Love shooting my recurve

Comment

Working...
                        X