Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with a Lease Contract!

Hey everyone!
    I need some help if possible! I'm running a lease on my property in Jack County, but it has always just been close friends of mine so there has never been a need for any formalities or legal documents. Just this year I picked up another ranch about 100 miles north west of Wichita. This one I am going to be leasing to open, but do not really have any idea of any type of contract I could use since the guys that are leasing I don't really know or sure if I can trust. If anyone could help me with maybe a link or a lease contract ya'll have used in the past that would be great! Thank you guys in advance!

-Josh

Josh, make sure the people you lease it too also get an insurance policy to protect you and them.

Comment

Look up tex Parks and Wildlife site, I have one that was under Land use are something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
        Josh, make sure the people you lease it too also get an insurance policy to protect you and them.
        From a lawyer's perspective, I would say this is almost as important as getting an actual lease document. I don't have a lease document like you are looking for handy, but I'm happy to look over whatever you end up with and explain whatever provisions you might not understand.

Comment

Working...
        X