Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post

#don'tnamethem
    Thats for shooters not crazy bomber living in my backyard. We need the word out so we can find out more about him.

This fool lives not far from me and a few other TBHers

But what ever its your show.

Comment

Awesome.....now on to removing Confederate statues!

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
        Thats for shooters not crazy bomber living in my backyard. We need the word out so we can find out more about him.

This fool lives not far from me and a few other TBHers

But what ever its your show.
        I think it's the same thing. You can talk about news all you want. If new information comes out about the situation that's fine. But don't name him, don't post pictures from his facebook page, etc.

Comment

I have removed the posts discussing the individual. I do not want TBH to be a stage for this person to broadcast anything even giving him a small level of notoriety.

#don'tnamethem
          #pointlessgesture
          #lossoftraffic
          #senseofcommunityerosion
          #thumbsup

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Awesome.....now on to removing Confederate statues!

Comment

I think it's the same thing. You can talk about news all you want. If new information comes out about the situation that's fine. But don't name him, don't post pictures from his facebook page, etc.
              Sounds good.
              Last edited by Speedgoat; 03-21-2018, 08:26 AM.

Comment

#hegone
                #onlystagehegotnowisinabunchofheftybags

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  #hegone
                  #davebetrippin

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                    Socially awkward geek, decides to take out his frustrations on the society that shuns him? Who knows. Crazy as hell.
                    Like Ted whats his name

I have removed the posts discussing the individual. I do not want TBH to be a stage for this person to broadcast anything even giving him a small level of notoriety.

#don'tnamethem
                    Tipping my hat sir! Media should follow suit with this trash and any other nut out there

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    #hegone

#selfcremation
                    #bleweyes

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter
                      Wow. So we can't talk about the bomber? Dave you have repeatedly overstepped your boundaries as a moderator you sound more like a dictator lol
                      No he’s well within his bounds. His mistake is explaining himself and leaving the thread open, allowing people to discuss his decision making ability.

If he’d just deleted it people would be afraid to create a new post to it and just assume someone went off on the thread.

Internet outrage has a goldfish memory, that’s why while it’s never popular to moderate a thread, it’s much easier to just have it disappear than try to please everyone with being told no.
                      Last edited by Encinal; 03-21-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

#don'tnamethem

Comment

I just wanted to know if he was a Lyin' Crooked Hillary supporter.

Glad he's fubar'd

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                            No he’s well within his bounds. His mistake is explaining himself and leaving the thread open, allowing people to discuss his decision making ability.

If he’d just deleted it people would be afraid to create a new post to it and just assume someone went off on the thread.

Internet outrage has a goldfish memory, that’s why while it’s never popular to moderate a thread, it’s much easier to just have it disappear than try to please everyone with being told no.

That was by far the greatest explanation that you have ever posted

Comment

From the Statesman

As the sun rose, neighbors of the 23-year-old, who was home-schooled growing up and went to Austin Community College, struggled to wrap their minds around the news that he was the suspected bomber.

“I know this is a cliché but I just can’t imagine that,” said one neighbor, who spoke on the condition of anonymity and whose children grew up playing with "He Who Shall Not Be Named" on Pfluger Street. The neighbor described "He Who Shall Not Be Named" as a nice kid from a great family.

Comment

Nevermind

Comment

Working...
                                X