UTV's... comparisons, good bad ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Don't go hatin' on Ogre! Our roads around our lease are better than some of our County Roads here in Brazoria county!

It sho is nice when its a hunert degrees or raining and 35*
    Yea, I got's me a fat ride too... Only use that UTV for places I can't get to wiff my AC/power steering/4-do/4 wd pick 'em up trukk! If it's a hunert, 35, or raining at any temp, that UTV stays in da barn!

Comment

I have the can am defender hd 10 xt I love it and i have ridden all the big names and as for power and comfort I don't think they can be beat

Comment

The Honda is nice but the back seat and the bed sucks but if you need to go 60 then I would buy one. Loved my mule

Comment

I know this sounds dumb, but I looked at the mule pro’s and they look really ugly. I can’t fault the warranty, but they look like a 70’s version of a moon vehicle from the bond movie moon raker.

Comment

I would own a ford 6.0 before I owned a Polaris again.. In the shop all the time.. I bought a 2016 mule fxt and couldn't be happier.. I also like the fact you can make it a single seater and get more bed room cause most of the time it's just me but sometimes the whole family comes along.. I think you can get them for 12,500ish out the door..

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              The price point on the Honda is pretty much the dame as the Ranger. Maneuverability is another BIG advantage of the Pioneer 1000-5... It's turning radius will turn inside all the other 2 seaters... Mine is box stock standard except the custom aluminum top, front end replacement bumper, and aluminum front basket(Big Country Outdoors). Much better suspension than the Rangers... Rangers is all I really can compare it to because most of my hunting mates run Rangers... They're makin' noises about bumping up to the Honda now too...
              [ATTACH]900479[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]900480[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]900481[/ATTACH]

This is my 700-4 but it shows the seat configuration in the back. The 1000 is just like it only bigger.
              [ATTACH]900482[/ATTACH]
              That thing looks awesome.

My buddy just bought a top of the line Mahindra and it is sweet. I wanna say it was $17kish.

Comment

Go check out the odes!!! I’ve driven a few and it’s like a Cadillac. My buddy services utv and small engines so he sees it all, says it’s built like a tank!!! More bang for the buck than Polaris as well!!! Check them out, Stanley ford in pilot point is where he is at, hit me up if you need a inside track.

Comment

I've owned two rangers and this round I went with the Can-Am 1000 crew. It's the best rig I've owned up till now.

Comment

Kawasaki Mule ProFXT - we absolutely love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From everyday ranchin' to riding OHV trails in the mountains......My family loves our 2017 Mule Pro. Smooth, roomy, great fuel mileage, & plenty of power for me. Last year in Arkansas, I went 70 miles in one day, and still had 2 bars on my fuel gauge (I think it has 6 bars?) I was impressed.

I paid $13,200 out the door for my 2017 FXT w/EPS last April.

How about some pictures of the Gators that you guys own?

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                        i would own a ford 6.0 before i owned a polaris again.. In the shop all the time.. I bought a 2016 mule fxt and couldn't be happier.. I also like the fact you can make it a single seater and get more bed room cause most of the time it's just me but sometimes the whole family comes along.. I think you can get them for 12,500ish out the door..
                        burn!:d

Comment

we have the Can-am defender and so far I am pleased with it.

Comment

I've had a 2011 Polaris Ranger since new (1-bench seat) without power steering. I've read lots of bad things about them, but my experience has been a reasonable one. I have replaced the fuel pump once and done regular maintenance and it's been through some fair amounts of east Texas mud while hunting. No mud parks, only hunting and it's been stuck up past the floor boards. I don't know if I was just easier than most on it, or I was lucky and kept up maintenance. What I would recommend though is 2 bench seats to carry more folks, and power steering. Those are the 2 things that I wish I had.

Comment

Working...
                            X