Does he make P&Y?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
    For whatever reason, we had rats moving into our neighborhood a few months ago for the first time. I went all out on them with glue traps, poison and the new pellet gun my wife told me to buy. Thought I had killed them out so I lent the pellet gun to my neighbor...there was a lone holdover, but once my 5 year old spotted him on the window sill it was game over. No rats since!
    Bam! Drop the mic now!

Comment

For whatever reason, we had rats moving into our neighborhood a few months ago for the first time. I went all out on them with glue traps, poison and the new pellet gun my wife told me to buy. Thought I had killed them out so I lent the pellet gun to my neighbor...there was a lone holdover, but once my 5 year old spotted him on the window sill it was game over. No rats since!

Nice.....

Comment

There is a pasture beside our home and once or twice a year we get a mouse or two. Ive replaced all of the base boards since then. My dad, brother and myself all had Red Ryder BB guns by the couch and rocking chair. It was a sight to watch we could crank out the BB's.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          hahaha my wife would kill me. That's awesome
          My wife was begging me to shoot it, I could have pulled out the AR and she would have probably been ok with it! She hates rats!

Comment

I support this. First year of marriage ( a long time ago) - shot a possum in the attic from across the street peeking through the vent. Trust me, they're friends talk!

Comment

That one might make P&Y but this one is B&C.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                He's got some opossum in his blood. GEEZUS that's a rat

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

That has to be the Texas state record if not the North American

Good shooting Crippler

Comment

P&Y for sure

Comment

We had one at a lease that shucked off regular rat traps. We got him with a #2 steel trap. He weighed 3# and was about 18" without the tail.

Comment

Why on God's green earth are you holding that darn thing????!! Freaking things disgust me. I had one in my deer lease camper that was a menace. Got off 3 large traps and ate through a glue trap to get away. I literally went and tested the snap on each trap at a feed store and finally picked the right one. Dang thing ate a full loaf of bread in 1 night.

Comment

I don't think this one will book, needed another year!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trophy Rat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	24531705

Comment

You need a couple of barn cats Trey.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                              You need a couple of barn cats Trey.
                              On leases I have found that Owls in Owl Boxes work better than barn cats.

In fact the Owls ended up eating all the kittens.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                                Why on God's green earth are you holding that darn thing????!! Freaking things disgust me. I had one in my deer lease camper that was a menace. Got off 3 large traps and ate through a glue trap to get away. I literally went and tested the snap on each trap at a feed store and finally picked the right one. Dang thing ate a full loaf of bread in 1 night.
                                That's not me. It's a picture of a white tailed rat. Comes from some other country and is all over Florida now.

Comment

Working...
                                X