Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tributes to Tomlinson last night were great!!! Even the younger generation seemed very appreciative to him.

Comment

Great buck Bob!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Very nice buck, Billy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        THank you, sir.

Yes it is all about marquee names and ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          THank you, sir.

Yes it is all about marquee names and ratings.

We all agree on that

Comment

A one loss or undefeated Big 12 champ is not getting left out this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I'm not sold on that. I would like to think that but precedent has been set. Yes, the other conferences aren't great but unless OU wins out then I don't see it as everything stands right now. And yes, a lot will change between now and then!!

Comment

You are also dealing with a very influential Independent in addition to the conference champions. The whole thing is dumb.

Comment

Wow. What a weekend. I am just getting caught up. Bob is the big winner. Heck of a buck! Foremans Daddy is the village idiot whether he is partially correct or not. Pretty entertaining though. And my biggest observation is around moral victories. Are we supposed to like them now? [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

A one loss Notre Dame will make it in over a one loss Big 12 this year. Their one loss is barely to Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                      A one loss Notre Dame will make it in over a one loss Big 12 this year. Their one loss is barely to Georgia.

It will be interesting if the 13th data point means they say it means. ND won't have it and the committee has stick to their guns on it. Several places have the Big 12 as the toughest conference so hard to see them getting left out if that remains the case.

For the record everything we are talking about now will not be relevant at the end of the season. [emoji16]

Comment

I know we haven’t moved to next week yet but Sam & Shackelford were held out of practice due to being evaluated for head injuries. Mapps was held out with knee injury.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Big chore this week!! This game worries me more than the rest of them. Pretty comparable in stats across the board. Two things stood out to me.....#3rd down conversion rates and red zone defense. I actually think it helps TCU not overlook them with Iowa St. being ranked this week, in what could be considered a trap game.
                          You sure change your tune a lot. You said Iowa St was an average team but now they are comparable to the frogs? Then you said 4 losses this year and now your not sure whether or not they mite run the table the rest of the way? All this hot air all off season about what ifs ands buts has further weakened your analysis of the frogs. Stop while you are ahead

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            You sure change your tune a lot. You said Iowa St was an average team but now they are comparable to the frogs? Then you said 4 losses this year and now your not sure whether or not they mite run the table the rest of the way? All this hot air all off season about what ifs ands buts has further weakened your analysis of the frogs. Stop while you are ahead
                            It is called being a fan. He is cautiously optimistic. He isn’t a highly trained professional such as yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              You are also dealing with a very influential Independent in addition to the conference champions. The whole thing is dumb.
                              So strength of schedule is dumb? I don't think the ark game is going to gain a whole lot of points for the frogs given the hogs complete gutting down the stretch. The conference championship can help bolster a weaker schedule one plays but it also hurts a team if the conference plays everyone in it and that team has to beat another team 2x. I would be more concerned about tOSU. They weren't even in conf chmpshp last year and got to go to the dance

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                                It is called being a fan. He is cautiously optimistic. He isn’t a highly trained professional such as yourself.
                                He has been betting against the frogs all season and selling them short. Refuses to believe that they can be the team this year. Some fan

Comment

Working...
                                X