Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little insight on the new tech that Texas is using.

Device used to help determine status of player... 1 of very few programs using modern tech.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-17-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I like the way and respect how Ehlinger plays. That toughness is what Texas needs right now. But he better learn how to slide or his career is gonna be short lived!
      True, and I like his fire and determination for a true freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Forgive him as he can't see it any other way...
        This thread is useless without the Llama GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          Why do you always make such a big deal of anything you can spin negative against A&M?

Your team is having a good year, Just enjoy that.
          Show me where I have said a thing about the Ags other than positive.

I will be waiting......

Comment

Where the heck did these James Franklin to A&M rumors come from. They are talking about it on College Football Live. He had to shoot down the rumors at a press conference. Now that would be a home run hire. Herbie frowned at it and said no way he leaves Penn State.

I think about this alot. When they mentioned him for the Texas job I thought no way. I prefer Strong. Lol. Yeah I missed that one.
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-17-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

I found out 2 minutes ago that Clemson lost last week.lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Where the heck did these James Franklin to A&M rumors come from. They are talking about it on College Football Live. He had to shoot down the rumors at a press conference. Now that would be a home run hire. Herbie frowned at it and said no way he leaves Penn State.

I think about this alot. When they mentioned him for the Texas job I thought no way. I prefer Strong. Lol. Yeah I missed that one.
                I think they came from Franklin's agent so he could secure that nice extension Penn State just gave Franklin. No, I'm not kidding at all.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  I like the way and respect how Ehlinger plays. That toughness is what Texas needs right now. But he better learn how to slide or his career is gonna be short lived!
                  If he keeps running the ball 20+ times a game by the time he gets to us he is likely going to jelly.

Comment

I think they came from Franklin's agent so he could secure that nice extension Penn State just gave Franklin. No, I'm not kidding at all.

It all comes from agents. It's an easy game for them to play.

Comment

I don't doubt that but Nebraska is a blue blood that is more than likely open. As they said, Sumlin is doing a nice job this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        I don't doubt that but Nebraska is a blue blood that is more than likely open. As they said, Sumlin is doing a nice job this season.
                        Nebraska has been a nobody since their bonus scholarships got taken away and they hired that fraud, Pelini. Wonder if that AD from Wash St can lure Leach to Lincoln....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Nebraska has been a nobody since their bonus scholarships got taken away and they hired that fraud, Pelini. Wonder if that AD from Wash St can lure Leach to Lincoln....
                          I'd like to see Leach at a place that plays games earlier in the day, but I don't want to see him at Nebraska.

Comment

There is no medical staff in the nation that would allow a player back in the game right after being knocked unconscious. Looked like he got the wind knocked out of him and potentially a minor concussion, but I don't think he was unconscious.

There was a South Carolina player knocked unconscious at Kyle Field this year. They removed his face mask, cut his jersey and pads off and took him to the hospital on a back board for evaluation. He returned to the sideline in street cloths for the second half.

Those are doctors on the sideline, and while they work for the team, they can lose their license to practice if they are found negligent.
                            That's normally the procedure for neck injuries. How long was the kid out?

Comment

All indications are no Leach at Nebraska. Scott frost is being mentioned. He is a Cornhusker.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

....and they lost their recruiting pipeline into DFW.

Comment

Working...
                                X