2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    The Astros aren't the Indians unfortunately for the Yanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All the Stros fans I know wanted the Yankees and not the Indians. Says something unless you are the perfect fan and know more than most which I doubt.

Comment

Not doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        All the Stros fans I know wanted the Yankees and not the Indians. Says something unless you are the perfect fan and know more than most which I doubt.
        For the home field.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Not doing it.
          Yeh I was tempted but not going there.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            For the home field.
            This. And the fact that the Indians have arguably been a better team than the Yankees, up until this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
              This. And the fact that the Indians have arguably been a better team than the Yankees, up until this week.

Home field was all they cared about. The Astros are as good as any team out there. If an Indians series win would have given the Astros home field advantage then we would have been Indian fans last week

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post

Perfect fan don't know about that.....but Ive been a faithful fan for about 45 yrs. probably one of the few who still went to games and watched during those 100 lose season. No bandwagon fan here. Btw, the Astros are going to light Colon up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Perfect fan don't know about that.....but Ive been a faithful fan for about 45 yrs. probably one of the few who still went to games and watched during those 100 lose season. No bandwagon fan here. Btw, the Astros are going to light Colon up.

Lifelong fan here as well. Colon's gonna get shelled!

Comment

So I have worn the same clothes for the past two wins (it's shorts and a Columbia shirt)

What's the protocol from here on out as to wash or not to wash? No way I can break the streak now right?

I figure keep it how it is until they lose...

Comment

Kudos to Hinch for leaving Verlander in to finish the game off. Verlander is an old school horse. He isn't afraid to throw 120 pitches. I bet he could have hit 100 mph in the 9th had he wanted to. 96 was coming out of his hand easily.

Comment

Kudos to Hinch for leaving Verlander in to finish the game off. Verlander is an old school horse. He isn't afraid to throw 120 pitches. I bet he could have hit 100 mph in the 9th had he wanted to. 96 was coming out of his hand easily.

He's mentioned how soft pitchers are becoming in the minors because they can't hang.

Comment

What a game! Keep it going in New York.

Comment

Kudos to Hinch
                            Did someone steal rtps log in?

Comment

I think it's going be stros vs cubs

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                                Did someone steal rtps log in?
                                Heheh...admit... I got a giggle out of that one, rtp

Comment

Working...
                                X