X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags win in a close one! Gig em!

Comment

For Texas to win they have to be able to run the ball with
      a running back, so that leaves Warren out. Hopefully Carter will get a lot more playing time. As for the O line, we just need someone that it's not slow and flat-footed and holds every other play. Starting 1st and 20 won't cut it. Hook em

Comment

Hook'em Horns!

Comment

I'm interested in what Snyder has in store for the offensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
            I'm interested in what Snyder has in store for the offensive line.
            He will force Texas to beat them through the air.

Comment

2017 College Football Week 6

It was hot in the ATX today! The baseball team has a lot of new faces.

I'm ready for cool weather so hopefully the 6pm kick will help
              Last edited by Heath; 10-02-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Go Frogs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  Bama 107
                  Aggies 3

Mud hole
                  Curb stomp
                  Boat race
                  Track meet
                  Coming in dry
                  No chance.....

I may owe Paul two years worth of Avitars. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  And I will gladly claim them.
                  Like I always say though, I will be happy with one point

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    He will force Texas to beat them through the air.
                    I figure they will play like ISU did. KSU seems to always have a solid defense. Texas might could run block if it was something simple.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                      I figure they will play like ISU did. KSU seems to always have a solid defense. Texas might could run block if it was something simple.
                      They will be better. Snyder will play like Snyder plays.

Comment

For all you gamblers out there, Frogs are 17-0 at home as a top 10 team under GP.

Comment

Something to watch for from Matt Rhule and Baylor today and rest of week. Seems some of the Briles hold overs are looking to leave team. Number could be as high as 7-8. TWILL RB that just came back and Ish Wilson who is LG was beat out by a Frost are reportedly gone. I would expect Rhule will have to publicly address this. He seemed pretty short and edgy in an interview on 1660 yesterday morning. We will see how he navigates this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                            Something to watch for from Matt Rhule and Baylor today and rest of week. Seems some of the Briles hold overs are looking to leave team. Number could be as high as 7-8. TWILL RB that just came back and Ish Wilson who is LG was beat out by a Frost are reportedly gone. I would expect Rhule will have to publicly address this. He seemed pretty short and edgy in an interview on 1660 yesterday morning. We will see how he navigates this.
                            Take it head on and cut bait. Start fresh with the guys that want to be there. Could even actually use it to his advantage as far as perception and changing the culture

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Take it head on and cut bait. Start fresh with the guys that want to be there. Could even actually use it to his advantage as far as perception and changing the culture
                              Agree. Hopefully Rhule has plenty of time and is under no pressure to produce now.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                                I think a mob with pitch forks is looking for Alleva.
                                Not a fan of that guy. Florida deals with a potentially deadly hurricane last year and he acts like we should have played the game anyway, despite all of the first responders/police being gone to other parts of the state. you'd think LSU would be sympathetic to weather events. Pitched a fit about LSU potentially losing a home game, so makes FL move the game to Baton Rouge (we lost 2 home games because of this). Fine, Joe. We'll stomp you in Baton Rouge and now look forward to 2 years in row in Gainesville. Solid work, AD.

Comment

Working...
                                X