Here's to happy endings!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjjjr View Post
    Congrats on your buck! Fred and Robbie are two stand up guys that will go out of their way to help you. But I don't have to tell you that you've experienced first hand.
    Thanks RJJJR. The best part of this is the great people you meet and the friends you make.

Comment

Congrats on that awesome buck. Fred is surly but ultimately he and his wife Tammy are good people. I haven't been to his shop in a long time. He moved to the opposite side of town. I was there several times a week at his old place. It was 5 minutes from my office.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Did Dr. Zach coach you to do this? [emoji12][emoji41]. No way in heck would I not go at least look at my arrow if I saw it.

Glad it all worked out. Had to bring gut wrenching with a great buck like that.
        Thanks for rotating the pics, Jason! I don't know what I'm doing to cause that..

Yes, Zach told me what to do to keep from bumping the deer and I'm glad I didn't get over aggressive with it. It was hard not to go at least take a peek but I wasn't about to mess up.😂😂

Comment

Great ending indeed. Congrats on the deer!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBuck74 View Post
            Thanks for rotating the pics, Jason! I don't know what I'm doing to cause that..

Yes, Zach told me what to do to keep from bumping the deer and I'm glad I didn't get over aggressive with it. It was hard not to go at least take a peek but I wasn't about to mess up.[emoji23][emoji23]

I'd have told Dr. Zach to KMA I'm looking at the arrow.[emoji23][emoji23] If that buck was anywhere near your feeder he'd have been dead...[emoji41]

Comment

Great buck... Congrats...

Comment

Awesome story, congrats

Comment

Great buck possibly lost if not for the dogs. Good decision !

Here's to tracking dogs and the guys that perform this service !

Comment

Great story, congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I'd have told Dr. Zach to KMA I'm looking at the arrow.[emoji23][emoji23] If that buck was anywhere near your feeder he'd have been dead...[emoji41]
                      lol! I know but we like to make the anticipation last as long as possible. 😂😂 That and I didn't want to mess up any more than I already had.

Comment

Dang! Awesome deer! Congrats!

Comment

great buck , nice story, glad it worked out

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            Great buck possibly lost if not for the dogs. Good decision !

Here's to tracking dogs and the guys that perform this service !
                            Agreed! He was down back in some thick stuff and I didn't see any blood around that area. The only way I would of found him would have been buzzards if not for the dogs.
                            Last edited by TXBuck74; 11-04-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Dang nice deer! Glad it all worked out for you!

Comment

Great buck congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X