Never again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never again!!!!

My Son bought tickets for my Birthday for a Cowboy game at AT&T Stadium for him and I to go to, it was yesterday that we went. I have not talked much about my Son on here cause for the last 12yrs he has lived in Calif. just moved back to Texas a few months ago and we are working on our relationship, so he just wanted to spend some time together and for us just to hang out. So what I'm getting at is I will never go to another game, even though this was my first time to ever go to one, it sure will be the last, my Son paid for everything but its just ridiculous what the prices are. Had to pay $30 to park then had to walk a mile to get to Stadium, then he wanted us to get something to eat so I got a chili dog and drink he got BBQ sandwich and a drink, $41.50 I liked to passed out, I can't believe the cost of stuff at these events. Guess I'm just old fashion but felt bad for the price that my son paid for him and I to spend some time together, told him next birthday I would take him to the deer woods with me and it wouldn't cost him anything and have a lot more fun. Plus I'm just pretty fed up with all the sporting events and players. Plus he wouldn't even tell me what the tickets cost

God Bless
    Bish

I hear ya but spending time with your son.......Priceless!

Comment

The prices are ridiculous... Jerry World for ya..

I’m glad you and your son were able to enjoy the game and spend time together.
      Plus you must be a good luck charm cause we won.
      Last edited by NannySlayer; 10-01-2018, 07:29 PM. Reason: Grammar error

Comment

Why focus on the negative? Sounds like a great time spent with your son. Enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
          Why focus on the negative? Sounds like a great time spent with your son. Enjoy it.
          Was thinking this. Tell him thanks and enjoy the game.

Comment

Those rediculous prices are necessary to continue to pay them those rediculous salaries

Hope you guys had a good fun father/son day.

Comment

Never again!!!!

Originally posted by Bish View Post
              My Son bought tickets for my Birthday for a Cowboy game at AT&T Stadium for him and I to go to, it was yesterday that we went. I have not talked much about my Son on here cause for the last 12yrs he has lived in Calif. just moved back to Texas a few months ago and we are working on our relationship, so he just wanted to spend some time together and for us just to hang out. So what I'm getting at is I will never go to another game, even though this was my first time to ever go to one, it sure will be the last, my Son paid for everything but its just ridiculous what the prices are. Had to pay $30 to park then had to walk a mile to get to Stadium, then he wanted us to get something to eat so I got a chili dog and drink he got BBQ sandwich and a drink, $41.50 I liked to passed out, I can't believe the cost of stuff at these events. Guess I'm just old fashion but felt bad for the price that my son paid for him and I to spend some time together, told him next birthday I would take him to the deer woods with me and it wouldn't cost him anything and have a lot more fun. Plus I'm just pretty fed up with all the sporting events and players. Plus he wouldn't even tell me what the tickets cost[emoji3]

God Bless

Bish

I went to Fenway Saturday and spent $13.50 on two waters. Prices are ridiculous but sounds like y’all had a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Black Ice; 10-01-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

At least they won!

Comment

I don't see negative... Just old school practical. Wasting money isn't fun, no matter who it's with.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                    Agree, if I spent that much money to enjoy time with my father after 12 years and he just complained the whole time I would be kinda down about that more than the money spent. If you felt so bad why not chip in a little?
                    Last edited by Jcjohnson; 10-01-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Just to clear up to all you guys, had a great time with my son, and enjoyed the time with him, I just felt bad for him spending that kind of money on me, never did I say a thing to him about the prices but told him thanks and had a great time with him. My only point was what they charge people at those places.

God Bless
                      Bish

Comment

Never again!!!!

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                        Just to clear up to all you guys, had a great time with my son, and enjoyed the time with him, I just felt bad for him spending that kind of money on me, never did I say a thing to him about the prices but told him thanks and had a great time with him. My only point was what they charge people at those places.

God Bless
                        Bish

It gets really expensive but it’s no different than someone going on a hunt for the weekend or a lease. I have buddies of mine that don’t hunt but have season tickets to the Saints. I couldn’t spend the money they do on season tickets and drinks for 8 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Father and son hangin out together at a football game. Sounds like money well spent!

Comment

Enjoy the positive. More $ can be had by all.

Comment

High prices, alright, but at least they won!

Comment

Working...
                              X