No announcement yet.

Going for my Colonoscopy in am and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right gentlemen. I was exhausted from the weekend and the 6 hour squirt-athon last evening. I slept like a baby (kinda surprised I had not accidents). I am up, I am empty and I am ready for this!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good luck.....
      And remember, Never trust a fart!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Good luck.....
        And remember, Never trust a fart!
        Thank you. I am in the waiting room. I will borrow a Hunter S Thompson line and say.....I have that sickening, here we go feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
          Thank you. I am in the waiting room. I will borrow a Hunter S Thompson line and say.....I have that sickening, here we go feeling.

Any scenario where HST is an appropriate quote can only be one of raw madness where the situation is dire and the outcome unpredictable. Godspeed.

Comment

Like they said the worst part is over. Sometimes I think the nite nite drugs they give you make it worth it !!!!

Comment

I know you are already in, but for those that are still working on the first experience....When it comes out the same color it went in...you is flushed and do not need to drink the remaining rocket fuel.

Don't mix it with alcohol...you DO NOT want to be confused on the feelings in your belly.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                Good luck, I'm about 30 minutes away from mine. I'm ready for a normal meal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Had to have one at 28 years old (34 now) due to some issues that ended up being gallbladder (removed now). The prep is definitely the worst part, I remember after the procedure sitting up on the table in my gown and thinking man I wish this nurse would leave so I can let loose of this fart I've got in the pocket. I asked, so can I get dressed now, am I free to go? She said no unfortunately we can't let you leave until you've passed gas, we need to make sure you are able to get rid of all the air we pumped in. Don't get too worried about it, it can take up to 30 minutes for some people. I said lady I've been holding back on your account but if you really want to be here for it let's rock! I was out of there pretty quickly after that.

Comment

Had my first (53yo) a couple of months ago. As previously said by many, the prep is the hard part. Had a single pre-cancerous polyp removed and scheduled another one in 5 years. I won't miss that appointment. I urge any of you that are 50 or over to get it done. Better to have a day lost to it than be slave to the after effects of surviving colon cancer....or not surviving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      Propofol is something. Can't imagine someone using it to manage sleep. Do not try to walk around for 15 minutes after you wake up. I took a hard fall in the bathroom at the hospital......
                      But man its some GOOOD stuff! Worst part is the prep, best part is definitely waking up, you will be feeling real good.

Comment

I am done. ****, that stuff knocks you out! Never knew what hit me .... or in this case what penetrated me. Doc says there were a few polyps (removed), but he said nothing to worry about. It’s all good... heading to eat!!!

Comment

Yeah you've been pampered enough today Angela now go put some meat in you!!

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                            Had my first (53yo) a couple of months ago. As previously said by many, the prep is the hard part. Had a single pre-cancerous polyp removed and scheduled another one in 5 years. I won't miss that appointment. I urge any of you that are 50 or over to get it done. Better to have a day lost to it than be slave to the after effects of surviving colon cancer....or not surviving it.
                            After what I went through 13 years ago, at age 40, I never go more than 2 years between them now. Now that I'm 53 I'm thinking of making it a once a year deal..

Comment

Yeah that **** knocked me out before I knew what was going on. Woke up to my beautiful wife sitting next to me. Clean bill of health here. Glad I don't have to do that again any time soon, and by soon I mean the next five years. Now its grub time.

To the OP, glad all is well with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure you get a KISS or ROSES before you go under.

Comment

Working...
                                X