Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

Comment

Have mercy....that place would have been torched if that happened to me!

OK....how did he get in there?!?!?!?!?! And how are you going to keep this from happening again?!?!?!?! I know those are the questions you got...how did you reply? Hopefully, very well thought out responses, or it could STILL be torched!

I'm not afraid of much....but that right there, would rate number 1 of all fears!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post

OK....how did he get in there?!?!?!?!?! And how are you going to keep this from happening again?!?!?!?! I know those are the questions you got...how did you reply? Hopefully, very well thought out responses, or it could STILL be torched!

I'm not afraid of much....but that right there, would rate number 1 of all fears!

Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post

Busted clean out. Need to fix it. Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
            So being a guy that has the motto the only good snake is a dead one .. Spiders etc no issues but snakes that is a big negative ghost rider .

Will a bull snake bite you??
            A bull snake will bite probably more readily than any other snake. They are very temperamental when messed with

Comment

The pic of the snake was fine but a pic of the look on your wifes face would have been awesome

Comment

As a kid I made a mess out of a opossum in an out house. I learned to look and check after that incident and found a timber rattler in the same out house a few years later.

Comment

Well, I would have been punched in the throat and cursed during my recovery!!!
                  Then told to remove the snake. Baby don't like snakes.
                  Yours is a funny story though, well worth a punch in the throat.

Comment

Was he at least keeping the rodents in check?

Comment

I keep coming back to this hoping there is a video.

Comment

Let's see the video

Comment

Originally posted by Jbird8791 View Post
                          I keep coming back to this hoping there is a video.

This ^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yikes. Similar story but rattlesnake wrapped around bottom of toilet. Father n law went to take a shower. Flipped. Unloaded pistola on the toilet. Dead snake. Dead toilet. Had a single wide delivered a week later. Might not see your wife back out to camp again? Ever?

Comment

lol. My wife would have had me on a new lease the next day. ABSOLUTELY no way she would ever use that bathroom again!

Comment

I would be banned if the video was posted. I wanted to but she was extremely foul about this incident! I’m thinking about posting to Facebook and giving a link though!

Comment

Working...
                                X