St Paddy’s Day eats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Paddy’s Day eats.

Actually started yesterday. I don’t need much of a reason to cook and since I've lost around 22lbs in the last 3 months, decided to go fatty this weekend a super Rueben. The wife actually came up with the idea. Rye bread and Swiss cheese sandwiches as the outside and corned beef, sour kraut and thousand island in the middle. Some “green” deviled eggs and a Guinness.

Today is going to be Shepard’s pie made with venison.

Hope everyone has a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Guinness stew on a low simmer right now on this end

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Reubens FTW

Comment

Looks delicious

Comment

Looks good!!
            My wife has a big old post roast slow cooking right now......and makin some kind of green cupcakes for the kiddos

Comment

Looks really good, I’m stuck here with the other Irish food groups, Guinness, Harp and Jameson, oh well, I did have some taters earlier with my breakfast

Comment

Righteous 👍

Comment

Pictures look tasty. Just threw the brisket in the pot myself.

Comment

Looks great. One of my all time favorite sandwiches

Comment

Love a good Ruben Sammy. Where'd you get the corned beef, can't find any in Victoria.

Comment

Corn beef brisket, cabbage, red potatoes and Power's 12 year to wash it down.

Comment

I cooked this corned beef brisket for 6 hours and left in the fridge overnight before slicing. Going to make sandwiches in a little while. It turned out great.

Comment

Originally posted by postman View Post
                            Love a good Ruben Sammy. Where'd you get the corned beef, can't find any in Victoria.

I got it at my HEB here in SA. Just followed the directions on the package and then put on the sandwich. You can smoke them too and make pastrami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good! One more pot of raging blaze chill here.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X