Suppressor info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppressor info

Hey everyone sorry for my ignorance but I am kicking around the idea of getting a suppressor for my Ruger ranch in 7.62x39
    How much from start to finish is the suppressor cost?
    Any info on how to do this? I looked up the silencer shop is that the best avenue?

I use Sean Cody for my trust. He is also very helpful with the process. Or you can just go the individual route. Figures 1000-1200 start to finish for a decent can, trust and tax stamp.

Comment

Suppressor info

I got a trust from Sean Cody (TBH member) and bought a suppressor which is going through silencer shop. Overall it is running about $1300 but still waiting for it to be out of jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a Dead Air Sandman S for suppressor, trust and stamp out the door $1050... I bought mine from local dealer but went through Silencer Shop. Very easy process just have to play the waiting game. Mine took roughly 10 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guntrustguru.com is who I’d suggest. Jim Willi runs it, and is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He also will get to you within the day anytime you need anything.

Comment

Just go through silenncer shop... Find a local place with a kiosk just makes life 1000% easier

Price will vary depending on what you get... Watch for sales my sandman TI WAS 700 plus the 200 tax stamp

Remember though the shutdown meant they weren't processing forms so wait will be up around a 10 months+ again

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
              Just go through silenncer shop... Find a local place with a kiosk just makes life 1000% easier

Price will vary depending on what you get... Watch for sales my sandman TI WAS 700 plus the 200 tax stamp

Remember though the shutdown meant they weren't processing forms so wait will be up around a 10 months+ again
              Dead Air is very strict about MAP pricing. Occasionally you’ll find a price better than MAP, but for the most part pricing will be the same across the board. The few times it does fall below MAP is either Dead Air sanctioned, or that dealer is likely to get his hand slapped quickly. $699 is MAP pricing on the Ti, and most shops will sell it at that. For the most part with Dead Air shop by service and not so much pricing, as it’ll be pretty competitive pricing across the board.

Comment

Okay great everyone thanks! I looked up the silencer shop and I think I will try to go to the silencer shop

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                  Guntrustguru.com is who I’d suggest. Jim Willi runs it, and is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He also will get to you within the day anytime you need anything.
                  X2 takes about 10 min online.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Give me a call and ill be happy to answer any questions you have.

Legally Own NFA Firearms Do you want to legally own NFA firearms, such as suppressors / silencers, short-barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, or fully-automatic weapons / machine guns? We can help you. Are you looking for an experienced Texas NFA gun trust attorney to answer your questions an

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
                        Hey everyone sorry for my ignorance but I am kicking around the idea of getting a suppressor for my Ruger ranch in 7.62x39

Any info on how to do this? I looked up the silencer shop is that the best avenue?
                        Is your ruger ranch threaded?

Comment

If you ever make it to the Cedar Park area, swing by Capitol Armory. Great shop and real helpful with the whole process. Probably about 1,000 - 1,200 like someone mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post

What other rifles do you own? Calibers?

Comment

ok so i just went online to guntrustguru and go it done, took 5 minutes and they have a $30 off code so only cost me $108 after taxes. so now that's done i need some advice from you guys on where to find my first suppressor. looking for one to fit my TC Compass 6.5Creedmoor
                              Suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                              X