Glock 43 trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 43 trigger

Let’s talk triggers for as title says a Glock 43.... who has put an after market trigger on their Glock to get a better trigger . Shorter/crisper.
    Only thing that makes me second guess myself is the fact that this is my usual edc carry when I’m not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run McNally triggers in my 19, wife’s and my 43’s, my 26 and my 42. They are fantastic triggers with dual adjustments that can be made in frame. Look him up, McNally Glock trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
      I run McNally triggers in my 19, wife’s and my 43’s, my 26 and my 42. They are fantastic triggers with dual adjustments that can be made in frame. Look him up, McNally Glock trigger.
      i looked them up not many reviews on youtube for a 43. Whats the trigger pull range, from my understanding you can adjust it right? Whats the safety like? is that one also adjustable ?
      thanks for your help .

Comment

The trigger pull range in distance is adjustable via the trigger set screw. The weight of trigger pull is determined by the springs, which he sells a kit for also.

Comment

Do you have any idea if your G43 is an older mode. Apparently the first generation started with a much stiffer connector spring. The later models had a light and more reasonable pull. I put a ghost connector in my early generation and was pleased with the result.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
            Do you have any idea if your G43 is an older mode. Apparently the first generation started with a much stiffer connector spring. The later models had a light and more reasonable pull. I put a ghost connector in my early generation and was pleased with the result.

I meant to put that in my original post... I have already installed the ghost connector... want something crisper/ more comfortable to shoot.
            After so many shots I feel my finger start hurting cuz of the texture on the trigger itself.
            That being said I want something I can carry safely. I always carry with one in the pipe and wanna make sure I don’t blow off my ******

Comment

My G43 trigger is the only Glock trigger that I like. It is probably 5 pounds but breaks clean. All other glocks I own have some combination of connector, springs and some full replacements.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                  My G43 trigger is the only Glock trigger that I like. It is probably 5 pounds but breaks clean. All other glocks I own have some combination of connector, springs and some full replacements.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Me too, just a light polish job on my 43, stock springs, and it feels good. I’ve tried a few Glock triggers in 17, 34, 19, and the lighter you go the mushier it gets. Let a glock be a Glock.

Comment

Did a polish job and put a factory 3.5 connector... improved it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                      Did a polish job and put a factory 3.5 connector... improved it a lot.

Didn’t know they made a factory 3.5# connector for the 43. It’s not the same as the full size guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just found Lone Wolf and Double Diamond on Flea Bay. I also found Factory 3.5 or (-) connectors.

Comment

Working...
                        X