Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    You should stick to
    starting random doltish threads instead of trying to troll[emoji23][emoji23].
    Who's trolling Ole Smart one??? FACTS, and midgets could whup em 2

Comment

His old lady must have been driving him nuts with all the free time.

Dallas needs to get off to a good start before this parade lap becomes a distraction in the media and the locker room.

I doubt Witten would do/say anything detrimental to the team but the idiots in the media sure will beat him to death with the stupid questions if things aren't going well.

Comment

Every great athlete wants to make a comeback of sorts. I say good for Whitten, I wish him the best and hope he proves that he's still got it. A solid TE is just what this offense needs.

Comment

Really?...because Elliot was suspended for a big part of that season..

I love Witten, but Father Time gets us all. Even the best tight ends in the league. Hopefully he can pull a rabbit out of the hat for one more year.
          When Elliot came back they took nearly all TE plays out of the equation basically using him as another blocker for the RB. It ain’t gonna hurt the cowboys any to get him back I don’t think. I had witten on fantasy football that year. He did good to have more than 2 receptions and maybe a touchdown every 3 games. That right there shows how less and less they used him. Which IMO was stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Cbb1722 View Post
            When Elliot came back they took nearly all TE plays out of the equation basically using him as another blocker for the RB. It ain’t gonna hurt the cowboys any to get him back I don’t think. I had witten on fantasy football that year. He did good to have more than 2 receptions and maybe a touchdown every 3 games. That right there shows how less and less they used him. Which IMO was stupid

Elliot came back for the last two games of the 2017 season. So you are really going to go with that making the difference in Witten's season? Come on now..

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
              They will sign a free agent DE. I wouldn’t put much stock in Gregory being around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              He has an addiction, they have relapses, Cowboys are not going to kick him to the curb. I would bet there are many members on this forum who have had addictions along with relapses, it's not like he is shooting up heroin. I have not heard one teammate talk bad about Greggory, most talk very highly about him. I know rules are rules but I think he is dealing with something that most of us have no idea what it is. Either way I hope he gets it worked out

Comment

Need a good leader in the locker room Wit will get it done.

Comment

Coach jerry Jones knows what he’s doing! 😁

Comment

Elliot came back for the last two games of the 2017 season. So you are really going to go with that making the difference in Witten's season? Come on now..
                    Ok then I’m wrong about the Elliot part. So what do you blame it on for not passing to witten? The guy catches everything you throw at him. Why give him one reception maybe two a game when in the past the guys a beast? Because all the cowboys like to do is run the ball. My whole point was they took the whole TE plays out their game. And yes I will blame that on wittens poor season

Comment

Really?...because Elliot was suspended for a big part of that season..

I love Witten, but Father Time gets us all. Even the best tight ends in the league. Hopefully he can pull a rabbit out of the hat for one more year.
                      Witten is a great guy and him coming back can be a better face for the franchise. I could see him adding one or two more wins. But it's not going to get them to a superbowl, so who cares.
                      Like you said father time has taken hold and it's time for the Cowboys to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                        Coach jerry Jones knows what he’s doing! 😁

So does Kraft the John.....

Comment

Ok then I’m wrong about the Elliot part. So what do you blame it on for not passing to witten? The guy catches everything you throw at him. Why give him one reception maybe two a game when in the past the guys a beast? Because all the cowboys like to do is run the ball. My whole point was they took the whole TE plays out their game. And yes I will blame that on wittens poor season

Can't get open because he lost a few steps and the ever evolving NFL defenses are on to his 8 yard left or right curl?.... Who knows? Look I am hoping he is productive for my Cowboys sake but I think he is going to be more valuable helping Jarwin develop like Lee with VDE than his on the field production.

Last edited by Smart; 03-01-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

For the record. I am a Witten fan. He is about the only one on that team I care for. Man his commentating was lack luster though, imo.

Comment

Can't get open because he lost a few steps and the ever evolving NFL defense are on to his 8 yard left or right curl?.... Who knows? Look I am hoping he is productive for my Cowboys sake but I think he is going to be more valuable helping Jarwin develop like Lee with VDE than his on the field production.
                              I just never saw him taking many routes his last couple years. Once romo left he didn’t see the ball like he use to. I don’t disagree with the him helping with field production. I just believe wittens got some spark left.

Comment

I just believe wittens got some spark left.

Hope so...

Comment

Working...
                                X