Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Houston Doctor and Hospital Owner convicted of healthcare Fraud

Prison is too good for these scumbags!

Man this stuff is SO rampant. When I was on a grand jury several years ago we heard these cases all the time.

Comment

My wife put her resignation letter in today at a job with a nursing home because of this stuff. She started getting uncomfortable with what they were trying to get her to do, and told her boss today she's done. She'd rather stay at home and be a mama than partake in any of that sketchy business they got going on. I'm afraid this stuff is much more common that we'd like to believe. The better insurance you got the more likely you're gonna get taken advantage of.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
        My wife put her resignation letter in today at a job with a nursing home because of this stuff. She started getting uncomfortable with what they were trying to get her to do, and told her boss today she's done. She'd rather stay at home and be a mama than partake in any of that sketchy business they got going on. I'm afraid this stuff is much more common that we'd like to believe. The better insurance you got the more likely you're gonna get taken advantage of.
        Good call. Lots of people get Federal prison for this stuff.

Comment

I am going to say this, but look at the names listed in the case.

Comment

both are from out of town....

Comment

Yep.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                Beat me to it......

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                  both are from out of town....
                  And both probably democrats.......good thing Obama “fixed” our healthcare system!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    And both probably democrats.......good thing Obama “fixed” our healthcare system!!
                    Was just thinking the same thing.

Comment

In my opinion the entire system encourages this type of stuff. Went in for hearing aids ( no I am not that old just half def) with insurance price is 11k out of pocket 5500. Cash price is 6100. Almost seems like there should be set rate like mechanics do for anything that is typical care. Between deductables, negotiated rates, in or out of network etc who knows what's right!!! Rant over

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                        Did she report the activities?

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                          In my opinion the entire system encourages this type of stuff. Went in for hearing aids ( no I am not that old just half def) with insurance price is 11k out of pocket 5500. Cash price is 6100. Almost seems like there should be set rate like mechanics do for anything that is typical care. Between deductables, negotiated rates, in or out of network etc who knows what's right!!! Rant over

When we had our kid 1.5 years ago there was no discount for paying cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rampant in healthcare... I had a hospital stint a few months ago, no proper health insurance (medishare type plan only) the amount of bills from different sources within the same hospital is ASTOUNDING (up to 14-15 for a 2 day stay) .. and literally 0 accountability for any of it..nobody in health care can tell you their price before they perform work, and even if they do, it's balanced billed to add more later. Our healthcare system is a riot right now

Comment

Working...
                            X