Halletsville Schools - Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halletsville Schools - Feedback

My wife and I are thinking about moving further away from Houston to get away from the urban sprawl. We want to finish this school year then sell and make the move.

If anyone lives there and has kids in school, our girls will be in 7th and 4th grade this coming school year, we would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks in advance for any information provided.

The boss, El Jefe, Michael, lives there, and I believe La Jefa, Jeanette, the REAL boss teaches there. I'm pretty sure they will give you a two thumbs up!

p.s. I am personally embarrassed for you that you have been on this site for almost 10 years, and you did not know that!

Comment

idk about the schools but i know they take em frozen down in halletsville, they dont take em alive. the jackal cries....

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
        idk about the schools but i know they take em frozen down in halletsville, they dont take em alive. the jackal cries....
        Whatcha smokin'?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Whatcha smokin'?
          JES will need to know about this BEFORE he moves there!

Comment

We have a place out there east of town...
            No kids enrolled, but have not heard anything but good things about the school district...

Some of the most kindest people I've ever met call that place home...so I'm willing to believe it...

Comment

I got a couple of buddies that graduated from there and they are sort of normal.:

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                REK classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  The boss, El Jefe, Michael, lives there, and I believe La Jefa, Jeanette, the REAL boss teaches there. I'm pretty sure they will give you a two thumbs up!

p.s. I am personally embarrassed for you that you have been on this site for almost 10 years, and you did not know that!
                  I'm quite the disappointment, I know...

Comment

My daughter played softball with a bunch of girls from halletsville, now freshmen and sophomore ages, and we enjoyed being around the families, good peeps.
                    They have a solid softball program if your girls play!
                    That’s all I got, our world revolves around softball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have two at Hallettsville Sacred Heart ( 8th & 11th). It is a great school as well as Hallettsville ISD. I personally don’t think you could go wrong with either one. I moved here 5 years ago & wished I would have done it sooner.

Comment

I have several good buddies and know several more people from that area. They’re all great people. The school districts served them well...they all did great at Texas A&M and are doing great in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have always heard good things about HVilles schools, but their HS Baseball coach is a piece of work..............

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                            REK classic.
                            indeed, thank you for knowing that

Comment

Looks like a family Prius for all the commuting.

Comment

Working...
                              X