No announcement yet.

350 Hp Tractor Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not one of you has offered to take him some 2x4's to strap to his tires!! Wish you were closer, I'd bring you a couple.

Talk about finding quicksand!!
    Whats the plan after all this good advice???

Comment

There isn't even any mud slung all over the tractor.... that's just a HOLE!!!!!

Comment

Tuned in for the dig out.

Comment

You get first place this year! Ive got second covered, too bad i forgot pictures, Only took two weeks and i had to dig it out 5 times.Good luck, crane would be my choice.

Comment

I got a 650J dozer stuck like that once,soupy mud over both tracks up to the cab. we tried 1, then 2 tractors and just kept breaking chains. Finally called a 18 wheeler type wrecker and winched it out like it was nothing

Comment

Last time I got something that stuck the wrecker driver asked how much cash I had before he would hook on it.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                If we fired employees for doing stupid ***t everyday we wouldn’t have nobody left.
                You sound like a good boss. Look forward to the recovery, good luck! The comments are absolute gold.

Comment

Which spray off car wash are you going to take it to?

Comment

I would give the driver a spoon and tell him to get to work.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        Are you anywhere at all near a paved road (I'm sure you're not), but if you are a Rotator will get you out but it's going to cost you about $5-10k
                        Heavy wrecker with rotator will move the whole field. It's essentially a crane with a VERY large winch, and they can work from a LONG ways off. Last one I had to call was $800 hr with a 2 hr minimum as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Heavy wrecker with rotator will move the whole field. It's essentially a crane with a VERY large winch, and they can work from a LONG ways off. Last one I had to call was $800 hr with a 2 hr minimum as I recall.
                          Wrecker is out of the question, probably a little over 1/2 mile from gravel road. We will get it out by using 2-3 tractors of similar size or bigger pulling it out at the same time with 3/4 inch cables 100 ft long. We’ve pulled them out before so no big deal. Been raining off and on last few days so when ever we get a good string of dry weather we will go yank her out.

Comment

in

Comment

you will probably never get all the mud off that thing once you get it out.

Comment

Back when i was still guiding duck hunts, mid 90s, we stuck a marsh buggy, then stuck a D5 trying to get the buggy out and later stuck a Trackhoe trying to get the dozer out.

had to call in a big wench truck by the time it was all said and done. when you stick big toys its an whole nother kind of "stuck"

good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X