Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by returning egret View Post
        Dang, this'll finally get it...maybe

It was tough sledding for Nilgai.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post

It was tough sledding for Nilgai.
          yes, it was tough I walked and looked till my feet hurt looking for nilgai

Comment

Is this weekend the first rifle hunt? I wonder if they changed the orientation also to the afternoon. Also want to see the board if anyone here is hunting this weekend, keep the thread going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody out there this weekend?
              How’s it going?

Comment

Bueller?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be out there the 28-30th. Wonder if the government shuts down they’ll still have the hunt. They did last year. I was on that hunt. They let us finish the hunt. Hope they do the same if it does shutdown.

Comment

9 more days. Anybody else gonna be out there the weekend of the 28th

Comment

Originally posted by m10 View Post
                      I’ll be out there the 28-30th. Wonder if the government shuts down they’ll still have the hunt. They did last year. I was on that hunt. They let us finish the hunt. Hope they do the same if it does shutdown.

Government is set to shutdown at midnight. I personally don’t see them allowing the hunt to start. Hopefully I’m wrong, just not very optimistic at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Laguna Atascosa 2018

I hunted at Atascosa in December and wardens did say if the government shut down that the hunt would continue.... So I think it will..... Good question to ask at orientation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

will be out there this coming weekend, anyone else gonna be out there for the rifle hunt?

Comment

My fiancé and I will be there this weekend. Can’t wait!

Comment

Took a bicycle ride in LA recently and almost ran over a 6 foot rattlesnake. Just moving over the road slowly not bothered by me. Had some girth to it as well.

Comment

I’m sure as warm as it is down here they are still active. Everyone be careful this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X